Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Iā€™m beyond amazed with how many girls just keep popping up :rofl:

So last night I was with my cousins, and had a smoke sesh that started at 10 and ended 5am, and when I was at the peak of my high last night, I went on Snapchat and added a bunch of random chicks :joy: just for the fuck of it

3 of those accepted, and 1 of them wants to meet already, one is trying to play a bit hard to get, while the third one (which I somehow already felt like she wasnā€™t gonna be my type) ended up just sending a couple texts and disappeared, so no clue yet about how sheā€™s gonna react, but the first one though, not only does she wanna meet, but she wants to workout with me as sheā€™s a personal trainer :joy: I felt so automated when I told her ā€œI prefer to keep cardio low when Iā€™m bulkingā€ and she replied saying ā€œmy cardio will get you addictedā€ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I understand why people want Stark at this level :rofl: it would definitely have the potential to turn you into a celebrity quickly :joy:

14 Likes

That is such a insane result :clap:

Agree i love stark but just want more masculinity in it.

Thanks for the information. So WB has this non caring playboy vibe.
Seems like I need to check it out for myself to feel it :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m looking to make two customs and spread WB and GLM:TC over the two in some order with an alpha money sub (Stark or Khan) and others. Iā€™d like me some ZPv2 MAX customsā€¦ I donā€™t think Iā€™m ready to spring for QTKS just yetā€¦

Update this a bit

ā€œCarnalā€ ZPv2

Summary

01 Chosen of Venus
02 Earthshaker - Sexuality
03 Edge of Danger
04 Emperorā€™s Voice
05 Fearsome
06 Fenrir
07 Gloryseeker
08 Khan St4 Core
09 Male Enhancement
10 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
11 Seducerā€™s Gaze
12 Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
13 Sexiness Unbound
14 Sexual Manifestation
15 Sphaera Magnetica
16 SPS: Reproductive System
17 Sultan
18 Void of Creation
19 WANTED Core
20 Yggdrasil

1 Like

Using this as a model :rofl:

3 Likes

I like it. Itā€™s like the Bad Boy/Fuckboy Starter Pack @unusualfellow

1 Like

Paired with Stark

ā€œGenius. Billionaire. Fuckboy. Philanthropist.ā€

2 Likes

If people complain so much about Stark, just use Stark + Wanted Black. Boom problem solved.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve never bothered too much with Stark but I know many people thought it paired well with Wanted og.

2 Likes

I was never a fan of stark either. I tried it on two occasions and couldnā€™t go longer than one cycle.

I think my subconscious just doesnā€™t resonate with it. I resonated more with the edgy, hyper alpha subs like khan and wanted.

2 Likes

I am Legion, we are many :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I generally keep a private journal and I pick the direction of my sailsā€¦ if I notice patterns or more extreme versions of patterns and it happens a few times it could be either one of hte subs that hits that area. I am not necessarily interested in which Sub it specifically is as I have enough time to listen to Subs(run around half the time with my headset anyway)

R.I.C.H seems a bit out of place here though ;p

I would use Rich with Khan, not smx

I really hope my communication improves on WB, and that what Iā€™m experiencing now is just more recon.

2 Likes

Try MCT oil and a lot of antioxidants and electrolytes that will help.

But if you can QTKS would be the best solution.

1 Like

You know, QTKS is an interesting idea. I had been discussing with Saint for sometime about a custom thatā€™d pair well with Wanted Black. Itā€™s a custom that has IC and HS.

Oddly enough, I never considered having Wanted Black in the custom itselfā€”itā€™s possible because three cores are OK in a custom. Still, I wonder if those three cores in one custom would be a good idea.

Not to mention, Iā€™m fine if the custom acts to boost WB Through its QTKS scripting rather than contain WB itself. Itā€™d be nice to get the ZPv3 upgrade for WB as soon as it comes out, rather than drop a lot for another custom.

1 Like

Might actually be a good idea. Not so sure about HS but IC agree. WB is really good if you want to be popular and like attention and people coming to your life.

I have a 3 core custom and it works very well but your results match differ. You can have WB in your custom or as part of your stack in QTKS. On my side I noticed the QTKS results transfer to my stack as well so keep that mind so you might not need to have Wanted in a custom but obviously if you do it will work better since its QTKS.

1 Like

Now weā€™re getting into novel territory. This is making me think, since WB + IC now makes for a fundamentally different custom (I wouldnā€™t even call it v3 of an existing custom anymore) than what was originally envisioned. But if QTKS really made it that much easier to integrate this amazing subliminalā€¦

1 Like