Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Maaaaaaaaaybe. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Elixir also please :pray::pray:

3 Likes

These Sennheisers literally sounds awesome, beyond anything I’ve had before. Noise Canceling and Consumer headphones like that are seriously twisted for Bass and other comforts.

so “Maaaaybe” from Saint means, it will be available in a few hours. :smiley:

1 Like

Meaning the next title must be Aura, I literally can’t wait for that one, I mean Aura Q was already massively powerful.

1 Like

Copied from the Rebirth Ultima Thread:

Well, the initial version of Aura Ultima was so powerful it made you glow in the dark and caused electromagnetic interference in the Q store datacenter leading to longer delivery times, so they had to tweak it a bit.

Anybody notice how people on Beyond are getting the most diverse results, most of which have very little to do with what you would expect?

I wonder what the effect would be to use Rebirth in the morning for reframing, then Limit Destroyer in the afternoon to remove what’s left…

6 Likes

Yes, this Title is really diverse and has a variety of effects in my opinion, it’s also quiet taxing. Not sure how dense the other Ultima Titles are for comparison as I haven’t tried them.

Or the other way around? First destroy all your limits and then re-frame what’s left and lastly be Sanguine about what keeps coming at ya.

2 Likes

Bring on Libertine Ultima :grin:

2 Likes

Hi guys

I have two questions. I read that the standard 9$ earphone isnt good enough for ultima. I have two questions

1. How we know what is good enough for ultima?
  2. Is this headset good enough. I am considering buying a new pair anyway but i would like to know if this is good enough for now

1 Like

I remember some comments around the script complexity of SM and seeing how it is allegedly simpler, as well as uniquely built around weapon X, would ultima improve it?

Nevertheless, I am planning on adding a daily 4 hour stack with libertine ultima, SM and sexual affirmations/manifestations, from July 20th to Aug 3rd.

Why did you chose to go for a 7.1 Surround Sound? I remember it was mentioned somewhere that Surround Sound was only going to work on a speaker.

Once you go Sennheiser, you never go back. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also keep an eye out for sales on amazon, the mid-higher end ones like the HD 598 commonly go on sale half off during Black Friday.

1 Like

I didnt do any research to be honest. The price was very good back then and i needed a new headset because my old msi headset was broken. Do you think this pair will be good enough for ultima?

Yes but best just try it out and see if you get results

@DarkPhilosopher Is it true that if you run too many versions of Ultima that it opens up a portal to another dimension?

:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, I was in another dimension. You had short hair there.

I discussed this with Management and can unfortunately not give you a satisfactory answer.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher That is hilarious. I look like a fucked off twelve year old when I shave and have short hair. I read what you posted about Aura Ultima and it got me thinking about some weird shit happening Cloverfield style

Yes very much so, and surely will keep a look out.

Merci Beaucoup!

1 Like