Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP v2

Now available! For those who have purchased in the past, the upgraded version will be available in your downloads within an hour or two of this message (or sooner, keep refreshing).

17 Likes

Thanks I tried v1 but my interview didn’t happed. I need to think positively & take massive action

2 Likes

Anybody has any experience with running this in ZP v2? Interested in running this for my next cycle.

For me, it turns social interactions into a sporting event in which I’m completely in the zone. The effect is that it gives a huge, huge boost to social skills; the downside is that it makes my social interactions a bit more energy-consuming. Social interactions are a bit more (admittedly satisfying) work and less play. But if you want to expand your social skills, I can’t imagine a better sub.

14 Likes

I am running it for a few loops, especially before an interview. The interview went very well but I am waiting for an offer letter. I am sure I will get it

5 Likes

What happened in the end? have you got that job?

1 Like

What would any of u guys predict could happen if u make a custom with T$ Core + Monk Mode Module? :yin_yang:

I would love to have the benefits of hyper focusing on just my salesmanship. but i wouldn’t benefit from becoming anti-social.

This is totally what I want to know

Emperor Black + True Sell=?

Monk Mode+True Sell etc

I ask support and will let you know if I hear back

Would the focus be on studying sales or purely executing

Emperor- is not the best for sales- although it is better than no subs-especially when they require a softer touch there are better subs for it.

Your avatar leads me to believe you’re really into monk mode.

@Abundance what have you used so far that is best for sales for you?

1 Like

hm, what if combine Daredevil/Khan/True Social with Monk Mode?

i really want to see somebody do these combos and see wat would happen

True Sell is dope

I’d have feedback to make it better for pure sales role, but it’s really really really good.

1 Like

for both learning improving practicing and making more calls

1 Like

your alone would be with others

im visualizing those crackheads walking the streets having loud conversations with their imaginary friends

it will 100% support with studying it,
my sense is it will support executing too as well.

Monk mode/ Emperor Black seems more about focus than isolation

It just doesn’t let social distraction happen.

I’ll have to test. I just can’t ‘risk’ a dip in performance currently.

what do you mean

It’s a joke

but if it had to mean something my guess is
your monk mode pure focus would be on meeting people or socializing for a particular goal or in the case of Khan the focus would be on pure social ascension.

1 Like

I ran a 5 min loop of TS on saturday.

• People were waiting for me after muay thai class to speak. and they just spoke to me non stop.
  • I was also easily able to shift the conversation, that is when one topic was about to end i smoothly introduced other topics and the flow was uninterrupted.
  • We spoke for 15 minutes and it felt like just 1 minute had passed. it was unreal.
4 Likes

The social skills or True Sell are quite extraordinary.

4 Likes

I stuck to a 5 min. micro loop of TS once every week to keep the good effects.

• Overall better communication and ease of expression.
  • I was guided to look into archetypes for TS in real life, and US republican party nominee named Vivek Ramaswamy, seems to embody the aspects of TS for me.I wanna become a communicator like him. Andrew Tate’s communication skills are also world class. His communication skills alone have many aspects of TS. I don’t deeply follow his message but I like his method.
  • It really easy to talk to random strangers, meaning the mind voice saying don’t do it is gone
  • My ability to write scripts for copywriting has definitely improved.
  • I seem to randomly throw around complex words that I read long time ago but its so natural in the conversation that it doesn’t seem odd to others.
7 Likes