Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

@SaintSovereign does this have some form of energetic restoration and augmentation?

1 Like

I seem to be feeling this program really starting to hit now.

2 Likes

Would love to hear you elaborate more on your experience with this.

Had a fantastic time running this with Genesis when they both released, and I just added RoS back to my stack with SSX and KB4

1 Like
  • Expansive mind-states
  • Compassion surges
  • General feeling of energetic/consciousness movement
2 Likes

This sub is low key one of the hardest to run. I was doing fine running microloops. I decided to run a full loop this morning and it is hitting me like a freight train. Fatigue, sleepiness… After one single full loop. :joy:

4 Likes

I agree, if not the hardest. Just look at the title’s objectives :rofl:

2 Likes

But, one of my absolute favorites.

7 Likes

For a second I thought this was a parody account. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I take this as confirmation it is getting upgraded :rofl:

I am not sure what this sub is doing but it is doing something. I woke up this morning feeling more… I’m not even sure how to say it. Feeling more “me”, if that makes sense. Not happier, not richer. Just more “me”. Something has lifted off of me or is starting to lift and I don’t even know what it is.
My soul or spirit or whatever is feeling better but it is coming from inside. This whole thing is hard to put into words.

8 Likes

Yet I totally get it, Ive been in the same place, feeling the same thing, without words to properly describe it.
Radiating from within…

3 Likes

It’s funny I only read RoS in detail now… the exact same thing happened to me when I ran RoM + Dragon Reborn ST1. Shut down my agency, replaced with something less profitable, but I was much much happier and grew more as a person doing that - that’s ultimately what led to my personal life and my relationship flourishing, which resulted in getting engaged.

3 Likes

Did you do this?

I did ROS + EOG3 for 2 cycles. Changed my financial vision/pathway completely.

Still on that path.

:blush:

8 Likes

@Forum_Ambassadors

1 Like

Good.

But just remember that the path of Spirit is going to ‘answer’ your questions by replacing them with even better questions.

In my understanding, the Unfolding programs don’t follow a Control agenda; they follow an Evolve agenda.

At the same time, even statements like the ones I just made may turn out to be wrong in your particular case. That’s kind of the point.

With regard to this one aspect—engagement with and clarification of Purpose—I think that RoS and Genesis will show some overlap and similarity.

Pardon my crass metaphor but: whether you drink a gallon of water or drink a gallon of tea, you’ll ultimately find yourself peeing into the same urinal. This is due more to the nature of your bladder than to the precise differences between the two beverages.

5 Likes

RoS feels

5 Likes

Somebody who tried the following combinations?

RoS + Khan
RoS + Emperor Black
RoS + HoM

@Malkuth @AnswerGroup

I decided to give this another try since a year ago since I wanna step back into my spiritual path and use it to understand myself better. Results from first loop since yesterday:

• Self appreciation is up and self love

• I feel like I have much more energy without jitters

• Calm mind, it’s honestly weird to me since I have a tendency of overthinking but my mind is just silent and I am able to focus on what I want to focus on.

• This has led to me being very present in the moment. Some actions that I do seem to not require any thought and my body just responds automatically.

• Forgiving myself and others for past transgressions.

• Emotional control is way up.

• Manifestions has increased as well, almost as if I can just think of things and it just happens. Also less outcome dependent

• Seems like this sub has a way of maturing someone.

Looking through the forum and sales page I think this is going to be a sub that can be very intense and I will probably play this like how Ascension Chamber should be played and just keep it to one loop a week for now.

10 Likes

This is what i experienced when i first used this sub. I think i will return once i achieve my goals with my current stack

2 Likes