Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Dreams ZP

It’ll show up in the accounts of everyone who purchased Dreams, regardless of whether it was a pre-order edition or not. The upgrade script is running now. It’ll take a bit, but not too long.

1 Like

too bad ,my schedule is tight ,do not have a plot for it until 2025…. :sweat_smile:…still really excited for any reviews on this one…. :grinning:

2 Likes

Okay got it. Never purchased dreams so it’ll just add it to the end of the downloads for me then?

I’m confused. I’m guessing I gifted you guys Dreams for a contest or something? If so, that means I added it to your account and just changed the cost to $0.00, so it’ll show up. Is Dreams downloadable for you under “Downloads” under “My Account?”

2 Likes

Lol maybe Stevie Nicks will jog your memory

5 Likes

Me and @Fractal_Explorer guessed it correctly and both won it

2 Likes

rofl, gotcha. Send me your store accounts via PM and I’ll add it to your account right now.

Sent across

Q Core now available: The Revelation of Dreams Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

4 Likes

Downloaded V2 of Dreams to replace my old ZPv1 and waiting patiently for RoD to show up. Been waiting for this one for a while :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: love the cover art!

1 Like

:+1:

WOW!

Wise! I remember reading an account of a well known but anonymous lucid dreamer who I think used his dream sex life in place of an IRL sex life.

!

How very Tibetan yogic of you! :grin:

Okay so @SaintSovereign

Is Dream Traveler redundant if we are running RoD?

6 Likes

Asked ChatGPT to summarize the long description for me:

It says this title is not for me.

(Just kidding)

3 Likes

Is rod Q core also an upgrade for those who own dreams core in q store?

Am I the only one who noticed this :eyes:

What does it mean I wonder… STKS… Sounds like STACKS, but maybe an acronym as well?

Anyway, RoD looks dope! Not sure if it’s for me, at least not now, but I’m hype for this week of releases :smiley:

2 Likes

JK not the only one who noticed, here’s the answer to the STKS era of Subliminal Club haha

2 Likes

What’s this?

Just dropping this without any explanation, Sir? :wink:

Also, was that image done by an AI?

Looks dope as always!

2 Likes

Here you go:

Thanks for this title, though my stack is full rn. I just want to point out one thing, since this one has a full Paragon sleep script within itself there is probably no reason to run only Paragon sleep if one can have ROD.

Yes but what does it MEAN? :smiley:

Is it because so many titles are released at once, or because v2 is finished? The artisan line?

Why is it an ERA? :smiley:

2 Likes

So I’m finally reading the copy. I’m gonna be honest, when RoD was first revealed to be what was coming (however long ago that was), I thought to myself “I’m buying that!”

I never even once thought it would be an upgrade for having bought Dreams. So I’m hella grateful for that.

I’m like 15% through the copy and already showed it to my cousin and said “This is crazy!”

She said “Good crazy?”

I said “GREAT crazy! It’s making me rethink my stack for my next cycle!”

RoM+RoD may be what I need to fix whatever hangups or blockages I have which have impedid my lucid dreaming skill for almost 16 years now!

I just started a washout today. Definitely fighting the urge to jump in on this.

Since I’ve got blockages going re: LD skill, would it be prudent to add in a healing title like Rebirth or Regen? or too much?

ARGH!!! :wink:

2 Likes