Main Disc. Thread -- The New Wealth Experience

Yea the wealth scripting in wanted has me curious

You mean Wanted Black, right?

1. ALL titles will be updated to ZP v2 MAX. Am sure there will be a separate thread created for it to let us know when each title is updated. The same way when ZP v1 was updated to ZP v2.

2. Titles that have wealth scripting will be updated with NWE (New Wealth Experience). Nouveau RICH is the first title which has the New Wealth Experience script and instead of healing your old wealth beliefs, instead:

Regarding Saint saying that Wanted Black getting the New Wealth Experience update, am surprised myself since I didn’t know it had that.

Does that explain why we feel more productive on Wanted Black compared to Wanted White?

6 Likes

And oh yeah, ZP v2 MAX and NWE updates will be done separately. We will know the details of it later.

Forgot to mention that most probably there will also be a separate thread for notifying us on which titles are getting the NWE treatment.

1 Like

I always had the sneaking suspicion that all status titles have at least a little bit of wealth scripting in it.

Simply because money is part of status, innit?

2 Likes

Oh God, I’m so confused while writing this post. I need QL next year.

If Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]
Has all the ZP v2 MAX titles listed. And NWE is an extra update,… how can they be separated?
Will there be a ZP v2 MAXv2?

But what I wanted to ask originally, is there any way to find out the technology of a sub in the store? Because all titles I’ve checked have Zero Point as Current Level of Technology…

Will there be a list or a tabel?

1 Like

That season is over. Remember that STKS Season Finale was the release of the Nouveau RICH title and the lastest Module Pack.

Don’t worry too much about it. We will tag you when it happens, if you would like that.

Also not all titles are ZP v2 MAX yet. Only the ones listed in the link.

What I mean by this is that the title will be updated separately to ZP v2 MAX and NWE. I don’t mean they will become two different products.

For example, Emperor is currently in ZP v2. It gets updated to Emperor ZP v2 MAX and then it gets the NWE treatment. Final product is still only one download in the Downloads section.

Yes there will be a list as it happens. A thread for it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d be grateful for a tag :pray:

1 Like

It will be my honor to tag you, Lich King.
–Lion King lol

1 Like

Are you sure? It would make more sense to do it together.

Like why upgrade Emperor twice, when you can just do it all at the same time?

2 Likes

You got a point there.

1 Like

What made me come to this conclusion though is that the NWE update will happen in NFTW season. So I assumed the ZP v2 MAX update will be separate. Before or after it.

Maybe it will happen together.

Either way, it isn’t that important. We wiil be notified on the forum. We are all regulars here.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign wouldn’t lend the NWE principle of manifesting moments to experience and train an objective to Weapon X titles?

Do you mean the fighting titles?

Well, actually, I mean every title of the Weapon X line. Why not also Index Gate or Sex Mastery X?

I guess, this could be said about pretty much every set of skills.

1 Like

Index gate will have NWE since it has wealth scripting.

2 Likes

It does?

2 Likes

True! My point is more, just reading the copy and this thread, that this approach (which I think is as bafflingly simple as brilliant) would work for every skillset, not just monetary ones.

It would make sense to manifest situations regarding programming that “teach” you, give you experience, show different perspectives etc.

Ah you mean the Skills titles.

Who knows? We could actually get New Skills Experience.

1 Like

It feels in principle like it could add to pretty much every ZP title.

1 Like