Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

Perfect thank you! Have a busy week of learning new tech these next few weeks and will be listening to QLQ ST4 for it will try to report as much as I can :sunglasses:

1 Like

Another masterpiece!

Tagging @King

3 Likes

The greatest of all truths written so simply, exquisite.

@SaintSovereign have you read Tripura Rahasya? What you have written matches with the words given in that text.

2 Likes

Some initial loop experience of QLQ ST4:

• Greater level of focus
  • Vision is clearer and better. This is new never had this on QLQ before.
  • Brain clarity is higher
  • More energy
  • Better mood
  • More manifestations from Stark custom and Genesis: Mogul custom on the focus of networking?
7 Likes

Yes, I like this drop, this will occupy one of my slots.
Thank you Saint.

1 Like

Swapping this out for Limitless, my exams starting from 20, will update.

Called it!!!

3 Likes

Wonder if this is because of the scripting related to the Nervous system.

Are you talking about vision in terms of eyesight or goals?

3 Likes

Eyesight

4 Likes

Finally thank you! I was using it but I’m glad I waited for the NLE. @Detective_L I imagine you will be delighted as soon as you see it

1 Like

Wow! Maybe running Quantum Limitless ST1 is worth a shot since it is more focused on the Nervous system. Will consider it.

Thanks man!

4 Likes

Damn, the description is lit, really like it. I think this is a starting point. Imagine you are in the game and went through a general upgrade of everything. Physical and mental.

And from this point, everything else is much easier. Instead of not doing it and struggling with much slower progress.

I know why my subconscious was telling me to go for this. This is a major upgrade of your all future possibilities.

i love this… first loop of ST1 i can feel my brain is in emergency repair and upgrade mode.

im just glad im still saving for another custom sub… because the upgrades and new subs keep on coming. im so grateful.

9 Likes

I am in the Mensa range but with this, I can maybe reach Albert Einstein level.
I am kidding, I can’t probably reach his level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Yesss!!

1 Like

For those of us who have already ran QL, can we just jump into the new version straight to stage 4 or should we start from stage 1?

4 Likes

Damn i read the description and this is really tempting, i planned to make a custom of Ascended Mogul and Limitless Executive but maybe i will rethink this :thinking:

This will also help with your Muay Thai activities because it will enhance your physical capabilities alongside your mental. Like reflexes, hormones, etc.

2 Likes

Yes i was thinking about this too, it’s seems like an amazing product.

It will not only improve my physical abilities but also improve my ability to learn techniques.

1 Like

You will be like an upgraded Mario from Mario Bros :slight_smile:

2 Likes