Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal Seduction (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

And RotNW should be a given.

7 Likes

Would stacking S&SX with WB work better? Or would they still clash?

I was just thinking in terms of the S&SX having the unconscious seduction stuff, or whatever it’s called.

So WB draws 'em in and S&SX helps to seal the deal?

2 Likes

Best STD “Seal The Deal” sub/ stack
(worst acronym ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

WB/ SSX Or WB/ SMX ?

Escalation is an issue for many guys
Even when the girl really wants the guy

5 Likes

Would PS and True Sell clash?

Guys have used older S&S and older Commander (I think) for sales to good effect… helps with body language & social cues

:point_down:t2:

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Not strictly true young @SaintSovereign. If you throw in BDLM with WB it turns you into an non stop approach machine.

Ah… so it’s stated right in the description, Sex & Seduction X and Wanted Black play nice together.

I think it’s the current Primal of Primal Seduction that is the issue, even though existing Khan is Primal-like and works with Wanted Black.

1 Like

What country do you live in?

This seem to be a bad storyline to have if you come up as a genuine guy approaching most girls really enjoy it.

People always blaim their countries every single person, And even though it can defnitely be a bit harder to do in some countries it’s not that different.

In Poland women are super feminine so you have to do the approaching but super sweet if you come up with a loving energy. It fullfills there Disney Fantasy to meet a man in a supermarket or whatever instead of a dating app or a nightclub.

In Sweden people are a bit more antisocial during the day. But same rule apply. Wanted is probably very good for Sweden though.

As Swedish girls are more in masculine energy and do the approaching.

Then in different countries they are in different level of thinking so technical game works incredibly well with red stage girls, IG models and such.

But in Asia or even Ukraine women they prefer a more natural approach.

People were raised in different ways and how they want to be approached will be very different depending on the stage of Ego development and values they have.

Now I went on a bit of a rant. And this is nothing against you. But I used to have those storylines but they were just that storylines that my subconcious fullfilled without me wanting too.

Old patterns in mind. That mind kept reaffirming by self sabotaging.

9 Likes

It’s always better to have the story that your life works for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Primal must be the frame :framed_picture: through which the seduction moves while Sex & Seduction X still retains the technique aspect from Weapon X technology. Hence, the Primal frame isn’t completely compatible with the Wanted Black frame.

1 Like

It really is that’s the reason I’d like to investigate what are the storylines that are running in my mind.

Is any of them not serving my best interest.

1 Like

What is weapon x ? Sounds cool :smiley:

Originally, Subliminal Club designed Weapon X for technique based titles. Sex & Seduction, Sex Mastery X, Gaming Mastery X, Boxing Mastery X, Muay Thai Mastery X, etc

1 Like

Where do you live?

Because there’s always one guy who can despite everything

Right now I’m in Thailand but I’m from Sweden and spent half a year in Poland. And a year in Budapest.

Daygame in Poland and Budapest was crazy.

2 Likes

I can imagine, Polish and Hungarian language on every corner :slight_smile:

Thanks, that would be great!
Maybe an article comparing the various seduction titles.
Product descriptions are great and entertaining but apparently can be confusing sometimes.

1 Like

I don’t know about your case, but without looking at any of the later posts in this thread I can say I ran a couple of loops/microloops just to see if it could make my situation a little better, and I can say it definitely turns up the horny factor massively.

In Brisbane I was looking at the ladies on the street as I was driven from place to place, as well as here in my home town watching the ladies around me, and I can say I have had my share of watching womens asses wiggling in tight pants and thanking the Lord for creating woman. I’ve also noticed the double entendres and jokester nature increasing. I don’t know if I’ll continue running this for the moment since the IG/QL stuff is more important to me at the moment, but:

I definitely noticed when talking to some women who were not aware I could see all their signals, the playing with the hair especially and the slight smiles and blinking and turning away or inward, the vocal tone or the excitement even in ordinary phrases. That doesn’t yet push me to act on that, but my consciousness of female beauty and of their psychological reaction to me (as well as mens reaction) has increased a bunch. I suspect this will work a treat in combination with the new PCC.

Also, just to add more substance to this not-review, while I was in Brisbane I was out with family in a public place of beauty in natural surroundings and hot as hell because of the weather, and I went to wash my face in a fountain and spend some time staring out at a water feature. A woman dropped down behind me near the fountain as if hiding from a child playing hide and go seek, and she looked over and seemed to give me a wink and a devilish grin, and the thought formed in my mind like “she’s playing with me, she’s definitely interested”. Ordinarily if I wasn’t with someone I might have done something about that like going over and introducing myself, but due to the heat wave and being there with older family members, I just kind of shrugged it off. Normally I don’t notice that kind of stuff, I think this version of PS turns the consciousness of these kinds of interactions up high enough that I can make sense of them.

2 Likes