Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal Seduction (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

I see some physical shifting in here :eyes:

Is this exclusive to PS or is it also part of the new Primal?

1 Like

This scripting is exclusive to Primal Seduction. PS is no longer just “Primal + Sex & Seduction.” They now have two different brand new scripts – and Primal is NOT in PS and vice versa – while covering related territory in regards to the “primal” aspect of sexuality and dominance. So, the primal aspect between these two are now more archetypal than based upon sharing a script.

25 Likes

Asking the obligatory question about how these two stack together. For the others, ye ken :wink:

@SaintSovereign is PS physical shifting scripting similar to WB or different? If it’s different, what can one expect as far as physical shifting results?

Also very random question but I have a feeling this could be useful in sales which is not seduction. Am I correct? Could this help with improving sales results too?

1 Like

I’m happy PS has some physical shifting scripting, when I’m not running Wanted/Black
Any aura &/or pheromonal scripting like Wanted Black?

1 Like

They should stack extremely well if you’re looking for an additional “bad boy” and “dominance” edge. If anyone wants to know which stacks I’d personally like to see (and keep in mind, I generally suggest “harder” stacks with crazy upside potential):

• New PS, KB St. 4, Diamond or RotNW: I cannot imagine the sheer pleasure one would be able to offer romantic partners with this stack and I am supremely jealous that I won’t be able to run it.)
  • New PS, New Primal, Love Bomb: This stack is not fair to those you want to date. While all the titles have free will scripting, please be careful with people’s emotions.
  • New PS, New Primal, KB St. 4: Dominance galore.
  • Stark, New Primal: All you Stark needs dominance peeps – here you go.
  • Seductress, New PS, Diamond or RotNW: New PS is most definitely a “traditionally masculine” title, so you may find yourself being more aggressive toward seducing those you’re attracted to, but this is most definitely a “soul snatching” stack, if you understand that slang (NSFW link for language).
  • Renaissance Man, New PS, Love Bomb: That’s right. Pull them in with your art. Manifest the artsy types that will want you on pure virtue of your creativity.

There’s probably some more, but I’m exhausted at the moment.

37 Likes

Light physical shifting. WB features more. This is more of the standard physical shifting you’d find in most of our alpha titles. It’s more focused on things like body language and vocal intonation and the such.

13 Likes

If one wanted to date / get sexual with gym girls, would LotS, New PS and Love Bomb be optimal for this? (and of course training at the gym)

1 Like

Wow. Double Primal Seduction if stacked with Primal…
Then there’s also Primal Seduction stacked with Sex & Seduction X

The Love Bomb and New PS part would work. LotS isn’t the strongest attractant, however, the muscles you gain on it are.

5 Likes

bro, don’t forget PS + Primal + S&S😂

3 Likes

So what would be best for this purpose?

See the copy. There’s attractant auras, but it’s geared more helping you as the pursuer, not the pursued, like Wanted Black.

3 Likes

I thought it- didn’t write it! Hahahaha
I’ve made customs with three cores

and what NSE exclusive core would Primalize? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I love overkilling…

I would imagine that a “gym girl” is the same as anyone else, except their standards are higher since they are taking care of their bodies and will expect the same from a potential partner. In that light, LotS or Emp Fit, plus PS and Love Bomb would work fine. I was just pointing out that LotS is pretty much for physical shifting over everything else. If you want to replace LotS, anything that boosts status would help.

7 Likes

To conquer approach anxiety its best to run the new PRIMAL first?
@SaintSovereign

Ordered a custom with wb/rotn and kb1 +
Planned to run it with emperor and spartan

Would switch out emperor for now to tackle my approaching problem

Yeah simply because Fire wrote one- and Saint the other,
PS/ Primal does sound fun

What about for this @SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

animal magnetism

sex & seduction (pre x) has been used in the past here for sales

to paraphrase the infamous tate… (old tate)
jacked guys and guys who can get girls are men others wanna befriend and do business with

2 Likes

26th!

4 Likes