Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

I’ll give it a shot to see how it works. I love WB so much that I can’t stop running it

1 Like

I have had the random thought a while back that KB Sanguine and LB would be an awesome custom. Now that LB and Sanguine got updated I am more tempted to make it :joy:

What’s there particularly about WB that you love it so?

2 Likes

agreed!

2 Likes

This one sentence is rocking LBFH from my stack. I’m gonna ponder more about whether i should swap it to LB or not.

2 Likes

You mentioned WB/LB/Chosen as a stack idea in WB thread once so I will try that in my next stack. I loved WB in 2 cycles, right now is Sanguine/LB stack which I love also.

Hello. This is your subconscious speaking.

Switch. I am excited for you.

6 Likes

ROFL, THIS DUDE :rofl:

I’m in a huge dilemma right now

2 Likes

I ran LB this morning. I felt steady. Calm. And throughout the day, I’ve felt my emotions more, but it wasn’t a roller coaster ride at all.

Specifically, the self-forgiveness kicked in, and I felt mushy once. I even feel it now while writing this.

Let it be known I felt in control of my emotions. I went from feeling pissy at my perfectionistic coworker to gradually feeling compassion for him. I found myself praying for him (haven’t chosen to do that in years), and that helped MY attitude.

I listened to Sanguine about 4 hours later, and I seriously considered trading out LB for Sanguine in my custom I’ll be ordering tomorrow. Sanguine is the “life stress reducer”. It worked awesomely.

But the resilience kicked in from LB, so I’m definitely keeping it in. I need to let this cook in me more, for I can feel and see it working.

Beautiful sub @SaintSovereign and @Fire

5 Likes

Hi Team, Good day. do you think PS, Primal and LB makes a good stack. Any thoughts on this will help

2 Likes

I’ve been living what the sales page says almost every day. Keep in mind I’ve been running it since it was released, with KB + Nectar + NR. Now I run it in a Custom

AI Whisperer
Data Point
Disruption
New Wealth Experience Core
New Marketweaver
Radiating Health
Stark
Perfect Avatar
One Purpose
Product Lab
Revelation of Product Creation
Sultan
Value Proposition
Submodel Alpha
Eventide
OrganizationPerfect
Visionary
WANTED Black
Emperor
Nouveau R.I.C.H

2 Likes

Looks like the New Love Bomb is going find its way into my ASBR + NR stack.

5 Likes

According to saint:

New PS, New Primal, Love Bomb: This stack is not fair to those you want to date. While all the titles have free will scripting, please be careful with people’s emotions.

In the new primal seduction thread.

6 Likes

Ok, so now I understand ! I am on the field doing research in a war torn area, surrounded by many armed men. With new Sanguine I was able to control my stress level. But since I started the new LB, I started to feel a strong compassion for these armed men and their families !! 3 rounds of LB and I feel my resilience increasing even in an hostile environment. I started to think how LB could help the local communities who are embroiled in violence, trauma, revenge cycles, hatred towards government troops. And how the military could benefit in return from LB also. OMG ! There are so many possibilities with this title.

23 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does this still apply to the new LB, or mostly to the old LB?

Playing with an unfair advantage is the only way to play! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

First loop (15 min) of the new LB today. I felt like a warm blanket wrap around me a after minutes into the loop and still feel this sensation several hours later.

I have been dealing with liver congestion and gallbladder stones as a physical illness for a while now. I have been doing liver / gallbladder flushes to start removing the stones and sludge built up in these areas (with better health improvements after each flush). I share this because in Traditional Chinese Medicine resentment, anger, and bitterness (unforgiveness) these energies, if not dealt with properly can build up in the liver and gallbladder and can create sickness / dysfunction in these organs. I have had a LOT of emotional pain, anger, resentment and bitterness towards certain people in my life.

Dragon Reborn, Khan Black, Heartsong and Phoenix have helped me heal and let go of so much anger and resentment. I am a different person now than when I started SubClub a year and a half ago.

But the new Love Bomb has been amazing already. The New Forgiveness Experience has odd memories popping up in my mind out of the blue, of negative experiences that I haven’t thought of in decades. Bringing a chance to forgive and let go. Truly remarkable.

Yet the real kicker is that my liver and especially my gallbladder has been aching hard since I’ve run the sub. My gallbladder and liver have never really ached before. Not like this anyways. I do NOT look at this as problem but a healing solution. I feel the energy in my precious organs and it is bring in much needed love and forgiveness. I feel that deep healing is working and manifesting incredibly already in my body. Just after one loop. Despite the aching I feel better than I have in a LONG time, so this is a tremendous gift. Thank you @Fire and @SaintSovereign for this incredible blessing of love and healing!

17 Likes

All should run it. The love vibrations from many hearts can end wars and give peace.

3 Likes

I agree with you. There is a peace process actually in this particular area. But decades of fighting will not be erased with a signed peace of paper. It will take a long journey before the civilians will go back to a certain level of peace and personal security and safety. I am sure LB could help but the population does not speak english …

3 Likes

Would this be the best choice for removing self destructive/ self sabotage tendencies, and potentially impulse control?

Mainly referring to drinking/partying/bad habits. I’ve made leaps and bounds over the past year or two, but I still occasionally end up going out too hard once a month or so, and I feel that it massively sets back my progress and kind of has me staring back from square one. @SaintSovereign @Fire

3 Likes