Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

I had Sanguine and PN in a custom which did wonders for the marital bed. I definitely can’t wait to see LB and PN together.

4 Likes

Khan TB has become much more enjoyable since I’ve added the New Sanguine. I think it is fair to say that either Sanguine or Love Bomb added to an alpha multistager like Khan will not only make it easier for yourself to survive the rough patches, but also make it less likely that you’d change stacks prematurely out of frustration or self-doubt.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had similar thoughts about Sanguine.
Love Bomb/Sanguine may end up being my first custom, we’ll see.

Glad to hear it’s been helping you, I remember reading about some of the uncomfortable psycho-emotional symptoms you’d been enduring in your run of TB. Certainly had my share of those as well.

Well, roll on next cycle. Got LBFH to see me through this one!

2 Likes

regarding outwardly love?

When I read this I think Picard, Mother Teresa, Ghandi, is it a right way to see it? Is it what this product works to create? Or is it more LBfH?
So there is no product right now only focused on self love (without the outward love and empowering others).

:fire:

Love this line.

Om Mani Padme Hum vibes 🪷

#crucial

awwyeeeson.jpeg

I’m seeing some great stacking potential(s), though it’s designed to stack with anything.

Khan Black and Love Bomb seems tremendous.

Heartsong and Love Bomb, as mentioned in the title.

And, Hero Origins and Love Bomb.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign How would LB stack with Renaissance Man?

2 Likes

I think there is something to the saying that you will not be able to truly love others if you cannot love yourself first. I think it is also a kind of hindrance to think in terms of external/internal love.
Or rather, you could view yourself like a cup that, if you fill it with love, will eventually overflow, at which point it becomes “external” as well.

4 Likes

The New Bomb + Ascension or Genesis now seem to be the perfect starter combo.
This sub is worth staying in a stack for a full year or longer.

7 Likes

This dragon ball super characters we can become with that stack. Warriors of love :rofl:

Warrior of love images

Joking.

3 Likes

8j0mwr

11 Likes

It is up to you. The scripting itself doesn’t push a specific outcome, it completely adapts to the individual’s goals. That’s the purpose of the NSE. Thus, if you wanted to go this direction, simply consciously seek it and the NSE will help you get there.

Same with this:

If you are already spiritually inclined toward this, the NSE will help you get there, but the script itself doesn’t push this specific outcome.

What @Lion said. Heartsong and Love Bomb are synergistic, but do not match outcomes. Heartsong is specifically focused on manifesting soul mate relationships.

What @Lion said again. NSE does not push or force anything. Self-guided, profound journey.

Oh, yes. Interesting stack. Curious how it’ll play out.

Good stack, definitely.

8 Likes

I thought of this song for whatever reason:

push your burdens aside :microphone:

3 Likes

Very interested to experiment with this later down the line. Having one of the most effective cycles I’ve ran currently with Emperor, HOM, and LE, and not sure I want to mess with it, however I am curious if swapping it for HOM in the future could add some of the connection/social benefits of HOM without throwing off my productivity too much. The one thing that is missing for me right now is that joy/passion for life but I am going to bear it out for another cycle or two to get my finances together.

2 Likes

Enhanced creativity for sure. A marked change in artistic style toward something transcendent.

9 Likes

This year had two months of Phoenix and 2.5 months KB1 for me.
One big thing I realized, that I’m lacking self worth. And since you can’t truly love something/ someone who seems worthless, selflove is a very big topic for me as well.
When I heard LB gets an update, I was so super unexcited.
But right before it dropped, I had this huge realizations of how I can’t truly love myself.

So for me, it’s gonna be KB + LB and GM.

@SaintSovereign How will LB work with wealth titles like GM or NR?

2 Likes

It’s always hard to say, given the way subliminal audio works (well, at least Zero Point). Since it’s being expressed through the lens of the self, generalizing doesn’t work well. But, to TRY and illustrate, I suspect that GM + LB would remind you of a very romantic version of Chosen. With NR, I expect that you’d be able to procure things like investments and the such from others due to the natural, loving leadership vibe that emerges.

11 Likes

Wanted Black ?

Dunno how WB and LB would go together. An attractive, yet loving mystery?

10 Likes

I was literally thinking about this song the other day

1 Like

I’m thinking PN, LB, Nectar. Or PN, LB, Chosen.

Or LB, Nectar, Chosen :smiling_imp:

1 Like