Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Who else noticing their discipline and decision-making reach new levels?

I’ve been doing things I don’t even wanna do consistently, fighting against my feelings and emotions…

3 Likes

The opening phase is important, once the mind will become comfortable with the title you will be able to see the difference right away.

It is like riding a bicycle for the first time, scary but when you finally get the feel of it, it will become comfortable. The fear itself will not go away but you are better prepared.

By default we are aligned with human reasons for safety, only when we experienced the changed that we are more motivated to move forward.

1 Like

I did the math. If done concurrently that would be 687 days

1 Like

My diet and gym are on point hahaha

And I’m still on stage 1. I feel stage 2 I’ll reach new levels!

2 Likes

Yeah stage 2 is incredible man.

Willpower, focus, discipline… But the biggest thing is this aspect of conscious congruency. I’ve been in such direct alignment with what I should be doing at all times. You know that feeling when you say what your going to do and then achieve it? Thats what I’m talking about. Like doing the right things regardless of how you feel… Thats the best feeling of dominance and power ever.

Its literally like an internal David Goggins being built up rn.

I’m putting in Limitless Executive… Shit gonna turn me into Kobe Bryant

12 Likes

Bro…

I legit dont care at all for girls rn. This is so weird cause last time I ran khan all I thought about was girls and dating but this one is just freaking perfect. Its like Im getting the focus of Emperor with the results of Khan… Perfect. Man.

6 Likes

Ran my first 5 minutes of the new Khan Total Breakdown three days ago.

The recon is definitely there but most of the time it is more subtle and at times comes with short severe emotional peaks and outbursts. The outbursts only last between 5 and 20 minutes on average. During these outburst one is confronted with the deepest emotions that have to do with certain topics and that were previously surpressed deep in one’s subconscious mind.

Anyways, this is much better than the old Total Breakdown, because it is easier to be productive when the overall recon is more subtle and not like a fist beating you straight in your face 24/7.

And when the recon is over, one can feel that one has reached a new level of self esteem, self confidence and internal status.

7 Likes

@James you running Khan with indexgate ?

Still, the action you will be able to take while running 1-4 for one cycle each will be much greater and will yield more profound results compared to taking action with 4 cycles of TB

Thanks to stage 2-4 you will acquire new skills, new power, new drive which stage 1 alone won’t give you, with the new found abilities you will possess on stages 2-4 you will be able to progress much faster

After all of the progression, going back to stage 1 will be easy, less recon and more results, it’s easier to keep on healing with stage 1 after you proved yourself with stages 2-4

If a person needs more than one cycle of stage 1 before he can actually get results from stage 2 then he clearly is not ready for Khan and needs to use a lighter healing title paired with a lighter alpha title

If you think you need 6 cycles of TB, you should run first 6 cycles of Ascension + Regeneration

8 Likes

@Sub.Zero who cares mate let them run the way they feel right. You know what works for you and thats enough. If they will run Khan all stages each only one cycle and the repeat that 3 or 4 times, good for them. If not and they quit 4 cycles in, we lost nothing and they gained more than if they didnt listen at all. As Khan states it is not for everyone and it was expected to be cleared as time goes on.

To @RagnarLothbrok if you will run all stages 3 or 4 times, Im very keen to see what results you had gotten. We could all compare by the end as the time we spend listening to khan will be the same nonetheless (assuming nobody here will switch from it)

7 Likes

I too want people to see other perspectives, im not fighting you im just presenting an alternative for people which i think will be more effective

@IRON i did one cycle of TB with great results, anxiety and fear reduced greatly, i have become calmer and i worry less, i have stronger control over my vices and addiction and i procrastinate less

Now im doing stage 2 and the confidence and power im feeling is much stronger than the previous stage, i feel as if the power os an energy running through my veins, i feel a stronger drive to achieve my goals and procrastination is almost non existent, first i finish all that i need to do and only then i consider eating and resting

My speech as improved greatly and so is my strategic thinking, im starting to see it not only in chess but also in real life

I have much more results to tell about but I don’t feel like writing everything, anyways, moving to stage 2 was the right call, i will finish the cycle and move on to stage 3 and 4 and repeat

4 Likes

perfect : ) Sounds fire!
Im glad to be on this Khan train with you all and seeing everyone getting Khanny here : )

3 Likes

More effective than what?

I didn’t say to run 24 cycles of TB in a row like it was exaggerated or counted in days. I just said that there should be much more exposure to TB than one or two cycles since pretty much all of us have a lot of societal programming to get rid of, and a lot of “beta” experiences to override.

Mind that I said that “passive” healing is limited, and we need positive experiences in order to overcome some issues very long time ago. I don’t think you were here to remember that.

Another point I made was that TB is not supposed to be considered as “passive” healing. The paradigm has shifted, now healing is “active”, even if it’s just introspecting.

:v:

Edit:

Here’s what I mean:

Edit2:

I don’t, mate. I’m just sharing my perspectives, experiences and insights like the one above or the one on Phoenix way above in this thread.

4 Likes

What a better way to override those “beta”
experiences than to have some “alpha” experiences with stages 2-4?

Of course stage 1 is important, but one cycle alone will clear some traumas and limiting beliefs and then the next stages will build upon the previous TB stage as much as possible, since one cycle already reduced the trauma and limiting beliefs the next stages can activate to some capacity

When you repeat the entire process and do TB again, the next stage 2-4 will act even better because you are even more healed and with even more positive experiences and repeat and repeat

As i said before, if you need 3 cycles of TB in a row before your subconscious mind can even think of allowing the scripting of stage 2 to manifest than you are not ready for Khan and you need a smaller healing title stacked with a smaller alpha title

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s an issue since the tech in TB is so advanced that pretty much everyone can run it.

The very same tech has significantly reduced the amount of time and ACTION we need to go through the topical healing on Khan.

However, I would be amazed seeing a cohort of Khans who did no more than two cycles on TB. That was my entire point all along but I’m glad that we got some interesting and highly practical perspectives shared.

3 Likes

One thing I don’t see mentioned here much is that Khan inherently can be guided towards wildly different things, depending on your circumstances and needs.
Too bad the lockdown period is over already, seeing as it would be interesting to see if more people
report something similar to what @Yazooneh called the “bottling up” effect on this program.

For reference(from a thread from 2021):

Eventually i settled down in lockdown and calmed down and i started to guide khan to help with my online game. I stopped going anywhere other than gym.

after that There were long periods with 0 chance of me going out and khan guided to forging my views on sex lust women friendship, inner changes.

I even found out that you can guide it to slowly developing your “top of the food chain alpha fuck” aura, whilst being indoors, day after day…Until when you do go out you make jaws drop. I spent a month indoors after my 1st month of stage 4 and even going to the grocery next to me net me insane female attention.

Finally I got a girlfriend and I’m using khan to guide me to having the most amazing dreamlike relationship ever, shedding old fears and just loving her like she’s my first love.

It really does follow your guidance you don’t have to think of external. Otherwise you can’t really sit on this program for extended periods.

EDIT: it’s like you mentioned, there’s a huge viable element of “BOTTLING UP” results on this program. when you do go out get to action definitely but if you’re stuck at home guide it to developing a deep knowledge of your own masculinity and permanent aura development.

11 Likes

ah man what a cool post!!!

Alright, I’m in to back up my perspectives, and make them ultra relevant as it’s going to be on Khan, with firsthand experiences and insights.

I’ll be running the first loop of TB on the morrow. I’ll be running it along with TWTP and Primal. Each program twice a week. One program a day. Sundays off.

9 Likes

This is my stack right now, LE and Khan. Feels powerful AF, basically everything I’ve wanted Khan to be.

1 Like

But I won’t do less than two cycles of TB, i will go back to TB after finishing the entire program, i can do for example 8 cycles of the complete program so it’s 8 cycles of TB

3 Likes