Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

After ~1.5 years on Khan I still get a lot of recon from it. Right now I am running the new Khan Stage 4 with max 5 minute loops.

It was now mentioned countless times in the forum that taking action towards the goals of the sub decreases recon. So reflecting about this recon in combination with that famous inner Khan voice that we all heard about, I came to the final conclusion that this inner voice that urges to me to do X and avoid Y etc. is actually my personal best friend and coach. And not something that is there to humiliate me into doing things.

I am now more and more embracing the realization that this inner Khan voice is actually my daily coach with the sole purpose of making me a real Khan. And that all I have to do is to simply follow along the instructions of this coach and do my best to just get done whatever the coach tells me. I am now embracing this inner Khan voice as my personal inner coach, versus like in the past, secretly hoping that he would do all the work for me. I was lying to myself and this resulted in incongruency and heavy recon. I see it now.

The inner Khan coach is the version of myself who has already a clear vision of how life as a Khan looks like and he knows all the steps to get there. All I have to do is to shut up my ego simply do the work.

This inner Khan coach is not there to beat me down and kick my ass, but he is a true friend and a dominant father figure that takes me by the hand and guides me to through the process. Imagine having the real Genghis Khan as your older brother and personal coach and mentor! Embracing this creates an emotional shift from “I have to do XYZ or Khan is going to kick my ass” to “Khan is encouraging and supporting me to do XYZ so that I can become like him”.

22 Likes

Exactly, same situation, brutal at points but then adds a real bonus to sales. But also touches of insane ambition.
What had you switch of ASBR?

This could have been from switching to full loops, but the intensity of it started to become a lot. 2-3 days of recon where I could hardly think. The main reason though is I just don’t feel in a position where I can make the most out of it. I definitely don’t have any innovation goals, fame, entrepreneurship is temporarily on hold etc, and without that, I just felt like it wasn’t really necessary. I started a new job recently with a pretty bad ass company, but I have to start out here appointment setting and the process to move up can take awhile because the closers are pretty elite, and setters are still making 8-12K/month. I really don’t have to be on my absolute A-game to crush it in appointment setting, it’s more about putting the reps/volume in.

I figured this is going to be the best time for me to really give Khan a full commitment, making decent money, but really low stress and not as technically and energetically demanding as closing full time. I’m definitely busy, but at the point with appointment setting where I can pretty much do it in my sleep lol.

So far I’m pleasantly surprised with how Khan is working. I’ve only ran two loops so far, and tend to run them later in the week and at night so I can get through the recon there and it doesn’t effect work too much. I feel like it’s actually helped pretty significantly with productivity, especially compared to the last Khan, it doesn’t feel so just focused on just romance/women. It seems like I’ve really cut out a lot of distractions similar on how Emperor used to effect me, and have been using my time really effectively as well as just feeling more comfortable on calls.

Stacking with RoM right now and GM. Will definitely swap out GM for HoM when it’s updated though.

6 Likes

I can testify the same experience with new Khan. I do not think it is coincidence that I felt so much change with new NSE updates of subs. As I remained loyal to my stack, I was curious when I read people describing NSE benefits in other subs and now I can feel it too.
It is not to say that older versions were weak or such, but new ones are really smoother for me, more transformative and I see clearer results with less recon.

And yes, I also notice productivity boost with new Khan in my job…

5 Likes

I’m on my second cycle of Khan Stage 1 right now, and it is an amazing procrastination killer and productivity booster. However, I’ve tried running the loops in the evening and it would always keep me up at night. It’s like a strong cup of coffee. Or two. That’s why I run it in the mornings, but now there is this strange pattern where there is, on one hand, this insane ambition/drive in me and the need to organize my life better and be as productive as possible, and on the other hand, the sense of heavy processing going on “in the background”, that makes focusing on anything cognitive really difficult. Sometimes these feelings of “overload” can be very short(like just 5-10 minutes) and on some days, it is like half a day. I am glad I am going through this healing stage while I am unemployed, because I couldn’t imagine meeting deadlines while some heavy processing kicks in in the background. And it can’t be timed, it seems. When it happens, it happens. And they weren’t kidding when they said that this sub is not for the weak. Even with perfect sleep and eating habits and regular workouts, and slowly increasing the exposure time, it can hit like a freight train out of nowhere.

2 Likes
6 Likes

It’s funny you mention time in that post as it’s also been on my mind a lot. I keep telling my Wife how I feel like I have something to do but I have no idea what it is. I just started reading 4000 Weeks by Oliver Burkeman. Great book so far.

4 Likes

And all those who runneth subliminals …ye shall become legendary…

What do closers make a month?

Smart, it does sound like a good time to rep Khan

Yea interesting, I find the recon really tough on ASBR as well, but mostly when I don’t get enough sleep. I’ll do one more week on it and then washout most likely. Right now I find the resilience and dominance on it super useful for sales without being anti-social. I do feel I go into recon on it more easily-when not following my own path and innovation completely. There are so many element so it I really like.

It does feel underutilized in my current circumstance. Even as it boost things.

2 Likes

Finishing up my first cycle today. Was pretty eventful in terms of inner growth.

Realised tons of shit I have inside. Inner critic, relationship with woman, relationship with others… Relationship with myself also! So much stuff I’ve seen in myself during that cycle.

I’m already feeling better on K1, less things going on in my mind. More free to express myself. I’m more aware of my inner critic also, which I feel was reinstalling some negative beliefs in me even if some stuff got cleared by subs.

Will start washout tomorrow and we’ll jump into the next cycle in 4-5 days, will see how rested I feel after 4 days washout. Theorically my next listening day is thursday.

7 Likes

I’m not sure what everyone makes, my friend who brought me on clears 50-60K easy when he’s selling with them full time, but he runs a couple businesses on the side as well. It’s very volume driven here, both setters/closers have probably 10 inbound appts per day, basically unlimited leads lol. He’s the best one on the team by far though, probably triples everyone else’s numbers, I’d say he’s the best I’ve ever seen sell hands down. Not sure what the other closers are doing.

Yeah that’s the best way I could describe it, just feels underutilizied. The aspect I was mainly running it for was the cognitive enhancers because I would say next to wealth manifestation that makes the biggest difference in my performance/paycheck, and I think there’s better options for that right now. RoM works well and covers a couple other things, but I’m also really interested to give QL a shot.

2 Likes

I started my New Khan ST4/ Wanted Black/ SSX custom that I loved pre-NSE… I took a break of a month or more… it’ll be interesting to see the differences

1 Like

It should be end of the stage 1 cycle for most, how does it feel?

I think I’m better
I’m still running KB ST1
Not dropping that

1 Like

Going to run St 1 for at least one or two more cycles. This TB has woken my happy somewhat pessimistic ass up to a lot of things I feel I was intentionally consciously avoiding or putting off.

It’s not fun being mentally and intellectually aware of the reality of a ton of shit most people wilfully choose to avoid or ignore

6 Likes

The unexamined life isn’t worth living -Socrates

2 Likes

I think that’s harsh but extreme to make a point

1 Like

Not disputing that. Just a bit envious of those that are able to remain wilfully ignorant

I am impressed by you guys :upside_down_face:
myself I think I will do the recommended technique of

because keeping ST1 for one more cycle for me is pretty :dizzy_face:
I am not in washout yet so will see how I feel.

4 Likes

St 2 of Khan is where you start getting crazy results.

I’ve never done a full cycle of stage 1 but this new khan stage 1 is amazing I must say. I’m getting like zero recon

5 Likes

Like the result I have so far from stage 1 is like ZERO anxiety or fear or doubt. I’ll expand more on my journal

4 Likes