Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

I think its extremely rare to find a true soulmate love al tho it might be the greatest material experience and pleasure one can experience on this plane , most people are in karmic relationships that become gradually monotone habitual repetition of daily life motions without great love, passion or growth, like roomates living with each other out of shared experiences and being used to each other in comfort zone.

3 Likes

This is where titles like Primal Romance and WDB really shines. A PN + PR + WDB stack can help revive even the most monotonous of relationships.

9 Likes

I’m also very spiritual and having been unlearning and relearning many concepts. From my experience, New Age concept about soulmate, twins, etc are not 100% accurate, it only accurate 50%. Yes, my opinion and experience.

You can watch this video to fully grasp what is the true and real definition of twins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RrsNN_9Re0

@SaintSovereign If you have time to watch thru this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RrsNN_9Re0, this gives the real concepts of twins, soulmates etc which is tremendous help for upcoming Heartsong update. I believe once you know the real design, knowledge and nature of twins and soulmate, it’s give you a clear design for Heartsong.

In short, there are many level of twins you can have: Soul level, Oversoul level, Rishi level, etc. Have this knowledge will help you to navigate your expectation in relationship.

Cheer

1 Like

@SwagKing

Stay consistent with it, whatever happens.

If you need to ease up, dial down the rest of your stack, but keep Heartsong.

1 Like

Yes, it works well. If you recommend it, I will play it. I kinda made a Heartsong Black custom, though balanced between physical shifting, aura, sexuality, wisdom, protection, authority, and psychological healing/restoration w/ Essence: To Dream of Me and Sunbathed Module to keep that love and romance theme strong. Keystone and Essence: Protector’s Authority for frame and groundedness.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Is it possible for the next Heartsong to be modeled after the new LBFH and the 3 phases it incorporates? First calming the body with nervous system regulation. Then filling you with self love, acceptance, and inner peace. And lastly radiating that love to your soulmate only after completing the first 2 phases.

I feel like that would fix the trauma and recon some users experienced.

I mentioned inner peace in the second phase since the new PEACE title lets the trauma go through you and dissipate. With this feature, the user can just accept that the heartbreak happened and move on peacefully.

1 Like

Way less recon when I run with dreamboy, stick to 10-30 seconds and watch romance movies/shows with soulmate themes

1 Like

how are your results? I really want to stack this sub with wdb some time soon

1 Like

Now that I’m aware that we’re solidly in the age of true ZPU, I’m really curious when we’ll see a redone Heartsong in ZPU.

And I’m wondering what exactly happens when that is combined with IC (assume also rescripted) in one title. The labs explorer said something different from what I thought. It the suggested the whole title becomes about finding a soulmate which is not what I expected…

1 Like

Would you call this sub the Romance/love/relationship Healing title?

1 Like

I had this same experience for different reasons. The only things that have helped me get to the root are DRR and Phoenix. Keep doing what you’re doing and listening to the subs you already chose, your on the right path!

Yes, my current stack is basically perfect. I’ve never felt so indifferent toward sex and relationships either.

But the reasons for running Heartsong in the first place have dissolved.

1 Like

I’m curious, what is your current stack? Can you share?

1 Like

I saw your running Khan + KB + Heartsong and WB microloops. This wild in itself!

How was your experience with Heartsong in terms of recon?

K1/KB1/Diamond/WB + Spartan custom for now, stopping Heartsong

Full loops, healing subs seem to work better that way for me. WB I used at 3 minutes. Now, as a custom, at 7 minutes.

Never tried it solo. The stack as a whole is taxing, but doable.

Expected it to be far worse emotionally.

1 Like

Yea I agree with the full loops for healing subs. Shesh! I’m sure the ladies are hunting you down lol

Yea the Heartsong thread is full of people saying it’s the worst recon they have ever felt. I feel like if a person did a lot of the healing titles at full loops before Heartsong, the recon should be manageable

I’m not sure if you’ve tested this, but if you have, what’s your take on running a multistage by listening to one cycle of each stage and then running each stage for one cycle again VS running each stage for multiple cycles and then moving on to the next stage?

I think I finally understand why Heartsong is sending me into full recon healing mode:

It is because my subconscious mind projects its own understanding of an ideal partner into what needs to be manifested. And in almost all cases that ideal partner is however an unconscious Anima projection (Anima / Animus concept as per Carl Jung).

So the subconscious mind, when it tries to execute the script is faced with this unconscious Anima projection that is going on and that is not integrated and not fully reconciled with the conscious mind.

According to Jung, this Anima must first be fully integrated by making it conscious. So reconciliation with the conscious mind is a necessary step in integrating this Anima and letting go of those projected illusions of an ideal partner.

Until it becomes conscious, the mind will project the ideal traits of the ideal woman (or man), also all the assumed needs that an ideal partner would cover, onto people in the outside world, i.e. creating its own illusions, which then clash with observed reality and with what the conscious mind actually considers to be an ideal partner and how those needs are supposed to be fullfilled.

Therefore, an updated version, in order to successfully manifest more “soulmates” needs to somehow fully integrate the Anima / Animus.
Once that is successfully done, and one no longer projects ideal traits onto people nor personal needs, I think the manifestation scripting should have no difficulties of being executed as intended.

For me personally, I think this is the main reason why Heartsong is sending me into full recon mode at the deepest levels of my being.

8 Likes

Halfway through my first cycle of this + Genesis. I should’ve ran this before any seduction sub. I actually seem to really focus on and listen to women I’m interacting with now, not out of neediness, but to really feel if our personalities/energies mesh well. So genuinely, my focus is more on the girl than on myself during interactions. As a result, I’ve been feeling way less needy when interacting with women (or not at all). And I just feel better and more positive in general, which I think is related to healing of emotional/romantic traumas of the past.

Also, my sex drive has been very high on this for some reason…

8 Likes

I’ve been getting that from Primal and PS also. At first I had lots of lust but now it’s more about who I naturally have chemistry with, and who is worth my energy kind of vibe, as far as “romantic” connections go. Probably the NSE effect for me. Plus I’m also getting healing for sure in the right areas as well. For me it does seem like HS healing vibes a bit.

2 Likes

But like… maybe only 5% of the world has done or is doing this work. I believe this contributes to recon. :grimacing:

It seems that self actualized individuals are few and far between, especially ones I find attractive without bad habits. Navigating the dating world with this level of work under my belt has been somewhat discouraging. Especially with my education and professional background.

Maybe we need a sub titled, “A Self Actualized Humanity” :earth_americas:

4 Likes