Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

Please try the “climax through speaking” feature. If we nailed that one, and I’m sure we have – game changer.

16 Likes

Oh fuck, my Buttery Kratos voice can be weaponized now!? Nah I gotta resist this haha

1 Like

I was looking forward for this upgrade. I have been running Heartsong for some time now and even if I didn’t meet my partner yet, I experienced some inner healing and also some increased attraction and coincidences. And I plan to stick with HS for some time so I am curious where this journey with now upgraded title will lead.

5 Likes

Does this still help attract our specific type and exact ideal partner through conscious guidance, like if you want someone as a primary in an open relationship etc and the physical type? I get the sense this is more about fit and discovery of who would naturally be good for you anyway/ who aligns with my inner most self. Where as the previous copy and reports were people were attracting exactly what they wanted or better than the thought possible not necessarily who was similar or like them in terms of inner self alignment.

Like previously it was about the bond/relationship and could look like all sorts of different connections and this version has more of a specific flavor added to it already around emotionally healing and soft love

6 Likes

I predict this updated version will manifest everything you want from a romantic relationship much quicker than the previous one. I plan to rotate it with New Primal for at least 1 cycle each

YES YES YES

Journal post from last year

I have HS already and I can’t wait to run this. It’s exactly what I need when I start socializing and dating again. Almost every part of the copy speaks to me. I’m so tempted to break the rhythm of my 2-stack and start running this, but I’m not socializing at all with zero plans to do so until I get the fack out of my current city… probably would be a waste at this point :sob:

Thank you so much for updating this title. I have a ton to look forward to this year.

7 Likes

How do I activate this? Tell her to cum for me? If this works this feels like when you found a mega cheat code in video game back in the days. Left Right Up down left left right click.

God sex activated :smiley:

4 Likes

This is an instant inclusion in my stack, gonna switch out PS for it, I tried for months and months to run the original heartsong and my recon simply would not fade, no matter how many breaks I took or how little I microlooped.

I’ve had absolutely zero recon on all of the NFTW titles i’ve tried though, i’m able to finally run full loops and just simply receive benefits. Just listened to my first loop and excited to see how the day progresses, my recon typically kicks in around 7 hours or so later.

Thanks for the updates guys

2 Likes

I have to admit I had similar questions when reading description, but I suppose it is matter of writing as description and pro tips still mention manifestation.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Could you share a bit about how you met?

Very good question!

How does this stack with seduction subs in a custom or overall?

How would this work if you’re already in a relationship

2 Likes

Does this work for polyamory? @AnswerGroup

1 Like

It do

2 Likes

I guess if it’s not your soulmate you “will discover”?

works amazing! Improves it by thousands each day : )

1 Like

This feature is in Primal Nights, not Heartsong. But, you just… talk to them while they’re aroused. Experiment with it.

6 Likes

Does Heartsong still manifest our ideal type’s, physically and character wise with conscious guidance or is it more about discovery and healing into wanting what would work best for us?

5 Likes

@AnswerGroup How does the NSE in HS differ from the New Romance Experience? The HS one seems to use healing while NRE doesn’t. Is NRE in HS? I would love to know because I have a custom on standby that includes LBFH, HS, and NRE cores and if NRE is in HS then I would just take out NRE as to not overload on too many cores.