Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

This is an instant inclusion in my stack, gonna switch out PS for it, I tried for months and months to run the original heartsong and my recon simply would not fade, no matter how many breaks I took or how little I microlooped.

I’ve had absolutely zero recon on all of the NFTW titles i’ve tried though, i’m able to finally run full loops and just simply receive benefits. Just listened to my first loop and excited to see how the day progresses, my recon typically kicks in around 7 hours or so later.

Thanks for the updates guys

2 Likes

I have to admit I had similar questions when reading description, but I suppose it is matter of writing as description and pro tips still mention manifestation.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Could you share a bit about how you met?

Very good question!

How does this stack with seduction subs in a custom or overall?

How would this work if you’re already in a relationship

2 Likes

Does this work for polyamory? @AnswerGroup

1 Like

It do

2 Likes

I guess if it’s not your soulmate you “will discover”?

works amazing! Improves it by thousands each day : )

1 Like

This feature is in Primal Nights, not Heartsong. But, you just… talk to them while they’re aroused. Experiment with it.

6 Likes

Does Heartsong still manifest our ideal type’s, physically and character wise with conscious guidance or is it more about discovery and healing into wanting what would work best for us?

5 Likes

@AnswerGroup How does the NSE in HS differ from the New Romance Experience? The HS one seems to use healing while NRE doesn’t. Is NRE in HS? I would love to know because I have a custom on standby that includes LBFH, HS, and NRE cores and if NRE is in HS then I would just take out NRE as to not overload on too many cores.

Both.

7 Likes

It’s the NRE + the overarching NSE scripting. But remember that the NRE core will affect your entire custom. The NRE in Heartsong is geared toward fulfilling Heartsong’s goals.

2 Likes

Great thanks

I ask because I’ve found the best fits for me are people totally outside my world and that I might never have thought of or thought was out of my league but we resonate and am very attracted to.

While woman I feel ‘at home’ with and comfortable with and can easily end up in relationship with are not the best for my overall growth or long term attraction

@SaintSovereign Would the NRE affect the LBFH core and non romance titles in my custom as well?

The scripting is designed to help you deepen your relationship with your existing partner but you’re still going to manifest potentials. You don’t have to entertain them, though.

5 Likes

Yes. But don’t worry, the NSE synergizes everything.

9 Likes

Interesting. Maybe I’ll keep it in. When can we expect the q cores for all these drops?