Main Disc. Thread - The New Gaming Mastery X3 (Now Available!)

Update

Did only 1 loop of GMX but the results are incredible.

First 3 days I get a boost of enhanced ability that stays and continues to develop further . Then since 6 days I loose very often against people I should not loose. It’s a transformation process. I stopped playing with reflexes and started to play more with consistency and consciousness. I am more driven to find my perfect Form than to win. This results in a couple of looses during the last week.

But

The moment I get the strategy of an opponent it’s game over for him. Also I focus more on defense rather than attack. With great success,even if I loose, the game goes minimum double as long as it normally would. In this time I block the most important shots from the other teams until they reach desperation. I start to attack them mentally through my play of course and it works.

Also I love it to just play

I always want to have a Foosball table but they cost between 1200-1700 dollars. So it was never an option to buy one. But yesterday a guy in the liga gave me the number of a person who sells his table. I visited her and it turns out she lives in a 2,5 million dollar house and has a Foosball table on the veranda. The table is intact and she wants 300 dollars for that.

I am now a proud owner of a Foosball table.

Now I will get very dangerous very fast

7 Likes

I like it, haven’t played overmatch in like 2 months but started playing lately again and it’s like the same results, mostly wins, and my aim is on point, even with high sensitivity. It’s like I didn’t take a break. Can’t imagine what will happen if I start doing aim labs / kovaaks aim trainer again.

Update
16 days after the first and only loop.

I stopped playing for results completely
I play for the fun and love
I am playful during games
I am relaxed optimistic
I try new things even if I loose
I stay happy-calm during stressful situations
My overall play reached a new level
I use no power or any force, just liquid movements.
People compliment me as :world class, magician, top player. I answer them in joking manner : yea yea world class but I loose all single games :joy:

My reflexes, exeqution, eyes, learning abilities, strategies, spontaneous plays, love and fun for the game, Lust for more, training sessions, team leadership, coaching abilities, defense, attack all this and more is still in constant over time successful development.

I score slow goals against super fast players, I score effortlessly and consistently goals against very strong defenders. I develop my own play, my own speed, my own technique

Its fantastic

Today I go play some more

7 Likes

I lost the competition factor

I just play because I love it

I don’t care so much if I loose

I am just experimenting during the match

It brought me to develop new techniques

I stopped to use force

My body is more important, can’t destroy my hands for this game. I want to play longer so I search for effective techniques that do not hurt my body.

Man I really love that game.

Thank you Subliminalclub

6 Likes

Would be nice if someone else could report their experiences. We can’t really make the other titles until we get feedback.

2 Likes

come on guys report in this will help cooking and game design mastery x when all the mastery x titles.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign if there aren’t enough feedback on the tech of GMX3, u could release a hotly demanded sub (coding mastery) using the same subliminal tech, with which u could get tons of reviews quickly.

1 Like

I unfortunately cannot test this subliminal.

I don’t play video games enough to desire what this subliminal provides.Which might be the reality of a lot of people here.

2 Likes

Just do it

Its perfect for mastering any game

BTW I upgraded my level of play from one loop.

I only loose because I am experimenting, the moment I need to play seriously everything works well

2 Likes

It’s great, I havent played in a while but I am popping off.
Also, I got to Diamond 3 for some reason lol

1 Like

I’ve been using the new Gaming Mastery in my current stack (just finished) as the pure fun part (the other two were RoS and RM).
I’m quite impressed, it’s pretty much what it says on the sales page, and it’s quick. After the first run I played in an environment designed for at least four in a group, and was very quickly not only the last survivor, but also winning. And didn’t even notice for a while because I was very focused on the game play. That was a “wow” moment.

I have observed:

• better reactions and better defensive play (with overall greatly increased survivability)
  • better tactical play, and very intuitive - I don’t need to think about it
  • better strategic play - how do I put things together, gear, skills etc for maximum impact. My damage output got higher and there’s a spririt of fun experimentation.
  • all this in a relaxed and fun way

The increases are gradual, but very clear and noticeable. I’m also at most a casual gamer, and while I like playing I do not (and can’t) invest hours every day in games, the time I spend is limited. GMX works very well for that and is a lot of fun.

7 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

Hello and welcome, everyone!

Warm greetings,

Let’s embark on an exciting journey into the world of gaming, where passion, excitement, and imagination come to life. Today, I want to share with you a remarkable story about my brother’s extraordinary life and experiences in the gaming world before he discovered a revolutionary product.

From an early age, games were an integral part of my brother’s life. He spent countless hours exploring virtual worlds, competing with friends, and immersing himself in thrilling adventures. Games were not just a hobby for him; they were a way of life, an endless corridor holding untapped potential and unexplored creativity.

Over the years, he honed his skills, explored various game genres, and faced challenges with unwavering determination. From intense multiplayer battles to captivating role-playing quests, he pushed the boundaries of his abilities, striving for excellence and mastery.

However, like any player, he encountered numerous challenges. There were moments of frustration when victory seemed out of reach. He yearned for that extra boost, a secret weapon that could unlock his true gaming potential and elevate his skills to unprecedented heights.

Then came the day when he stumbled upon a revelation – “Gaming Mastery X3.” Since then, his life has undergone a radical transformation. It’s a revolutionary product that unleashes his dormant abilities, sharpens his mind and body to dominate any game, and reaches levels he never thought possible.

My brother became capable of harnessing every aspect of the gaming world to the fullest. He excelled in improving his motor skills and coordination, enabling him to execute precise and awe-inspiring maneuvers. He became faster and more accurate in his game interactions than ever before.

But that’s not all; he also became capable of absorbing the playing styles of top players. Through the remarkable RAIKOV unit, he could observe others’ games, understand the intricacies of their strategies and innovative approaches. He learned from them and drew inspiration to develop his own style and achieve success.

As if that wasn’t enough, the “Gaming Mastery X3” product also helped my brother achieve exceptional mental focus, overcoming the tension and distractions caused by negative players. He gained control over his emotions, allowing him to fully concentrate on the game, granting him the opportunity to excel and achieve extraordinary performance.

And it doesn’t stop at electronic games alone. My brother discovered that his skills in physical games also significantly improved. He unlocked new creative abilities and developed fresh and innovative strategies in various physical games. By connecting with new people and learning from skilled mentors, he enhanced his skills and expanded his knowledge in this field.

Thanks to “Gaming Mastery X3,” my brother’s experience in the gaming world became exciting and inspiring. He became such a professional that playing with his friends became mundane. He surpasses them every time, and they can’t reach his exceptional level. He sets the rules of the game and leads teams to astounding victories.

Those exhilarating moments when my brother challenges his friends, teaching them a lesson in mastery and excellence, earn him their respect and admiration. Yet, he remains humble and enjoys the fun with them, knowing that games bring people together and form strong friendships.

In conclusion, my brother’s experience in the gaming world, thanks to “Gaming Mastery X3,” is a true success story. He proved that with dedication and determination, anyone can achieve mastery and excellence in their favorite field. Games are not just for entertainment; they also provide opportunities for personal growth and the discovery of new and amazing potentials.

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to Fire & Saint Sovereign for creating this amazing product, “Gaming Mastery X3.” They have added immense value to my brother’s life and made his gaming experience inspiring and exceptional. Through this revolutionary product, he has been empowered to achieve mastery and excellence in games, reaching levels he never thought possible. I am truly grateful to Fire & Saint Sovereign for their efforts and innovation, and I am confident that this product will continue to inspire many individuals to pursue their dreams and surpass their limits in the world of gaming. Thank you for this wonderful gift and the opportunity you have given us to explore our true potentials.

6 Likes

I need this :smiley:

2 Likes

Any new reports on this?

Will soon run it myself but I’m curious.

3 Likes

Oh snap! Pun intended!

I haven’t run it consistently with one game, but last time I ran it with aim trainers I noticed I could get back to same level of aim even if I haven’t played in months within a week.

3 Likes

@AnswerGroup

Will you guys be making a gaming mastery for shooters like CoD, Halo, Battlefield, Fortnite, and others?

@AlexanderGraves
Have you tried running this yet?

Yes, whoops, forgot to throw it in here:

Only ran it once so far, and climbed from rank 35 to 53 in Marvel Snap in just a week-ish.
Winrate def increased.

That’S for the results.
It’s also much easier for me to build decks (it’s a card game) which are actually good.

Sub works.
Plain and simple.

4 Likes

Those are awesome results… I will have to give it a chance sometime so i can get better at CoD and other games… might start a stream in the next few months

4 Likes