Main Disc. Thread - The New Gaming Mastery X3 (Now Available!)

We have tomorrow 2 matches against very very very strong 1st liga teams

I am unsure if we can win.

Gona test it out tomorrow morning and report back here after the games.

Thank you Subliminalclub for your Work

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Assuming this one will come in the Q store later?

Yes, just want to get a few experiences first.

1 Like

Ive got a few younger cousins into card games like yugioh and mtg, any idea if this would be useful for them?

It is very explicitly reserved for the 18+ crowd.

1 Like

Oh they’re older than 18, just younger than myself thats all

1 Like

Is the Mastermind module included in this version of GMX?

This Sub is Genious
I did one loop this morning
Then called my team mate
I told him we have the first game at 19:30, he should meet me at 18:00 in the bar and warm up.
He arrived at 18:50
Then the first 2 teams played before us.
I watched and memorized every move from both teams.
He drank his fucking beer and talked to other people
We played the first match and won 3:0
The second match was the dangerous one.
We lost the first game 5:6
We won the second 6:2
In the third game he lost it completely, we where 5:1 in front and he couldn’t play anymore out of nervousness, we lost that game. This made me angry and I punished him. I let them win the last match.
Now he is down and pissed. He apologized several times for his bad plays.
I told him
Come early
Warm up
Memorize your opponent
Have a strategy for every move and let the fucking beer aside.

I wanted him to taste a bitter loss

Now he has it and me to

It was immature from my side but I was so pissed off at his fucking nervous energy. It’s like the guy has a panic attack at the table the moment we play in the liga. It affects my play. I need to support him the whole time verbally.
Then he smiles in my face and tell me he is no liga player, he like the free plays.

Fuck I am pissed.

We could have won this match.
Even our opponents knew it.
Its the second time that something happen with him and I have to play a whole year with someone who couldn’t tell me this before we team up in the liga.

Then I realize that he is a person who does not handle pressure. He shrinks to a beginner in a tournament and rises to a super dangerous player in a free game.

Now I am the dumb one

I search for a solution for him to calm his nerves in a Liga match. I am sure I find something that can help him.I avoid being childish in the future and accept the fact that some people don’t take it seriously.

I have to grow

On the positive side

This sub is Genious
When I played in the goal my opponent needed 5-8 times per ball to score a goal. I memorized their main plays and blocked them fantasticly.
I developed a calm attitude trough the whole game. I made several plays I never did before. I was super relaxed and at the same time super focused to the point that it just flows.
Every hurdel was just like a wave I could let pass and surf the next one.My Coordination, awareness of the space, anticipation, movement and eye sight improved in one day. It’s so Fantastic It makes fun to get better at Foosball. I missed that feeling for a long time. Now I am super motivated to play again and have Fun, learn something new, enjoy the game and develop my skills further.

Its like happy ambitions
Love for the game
And knowing that I grow better

Thank you Subliminalclub

8 Likes

Yep. It could work. We’re going to eventually make a version for trading card games (online and in real life).

No, almost 100% original scripting.

2 Likes

Hello Saint, if you require a tester for the Spartan Legacy product, I would be happy to assist. Please feel free to send me a private message, and we can begin the process.

Alright then, I’m gonna post this, and if anyone share these experiences then update here;

So GMX, I’m still trying to understand it honestly, because on one hand, I’m seeing the gains in terms of the understanding, desire to play more, watching content to improve my skills, etc.

But then I try to play matches and apply those tricks and all, and I end up feeling like I’m playing worse than I used to, yet I’m optimistic and don’t get tilted at all.

It’s like, I’m executing all the feelings and mindset parts of GMX, but the actual skills script itself is not popping out yet.

Decision making feels like it’s a bit questionable.

However, I played some Tekken at my cousin’s place last night, and ended up being only beaten by one guy out of 7, so that’s GMX straight up, cause I don’t usually play Tekken at all.

Gotta make a note: the first 2 matches I played felt like I was on easy mode and my teammates were amazing, but that’s why I won those 2 matches, and then straight up started losing, making me realize that I can’t really rely on teammates, but also making me realize just how much I suck, yet that doesn’t really make me feel bad or anything.

8 Likes

This sounds like the usual pattern of improving skills: You might have a few tactics and tricks that work pretty well for you. If you just use those, you are decent. Not great, though. If you want to become great, you have to try those things you haven’t practiced yet. And you will probably perform worse if you do things you never did than when you do things you always did. But this is the only way to get really, really good. And it seems like you pick up the new stuff quite quickly.

3 Likes

I took yesterday my boom box and went for a 4 hour training

I started to train by myself for an hour and it was great. I was super relaxed and with full concentration. My control get so much better its unbelievable.

Then a Frend entered the bar and we started to play. He is very dangerous because of his speed.
He is a player without control just pure speed play. I play slow and precise, I try to get past him with slow and precise plays. I lost the first 6 games in a row but then won the next 3. I needed some time to adjust to his incredible fast movements. I started to break his play with small tempo changes and it worked beautifully.
The optimistic relaxed focus I have since the first loop is incredible. It helps me keep my cool and search for strategies in the battle.
Also I am very excited to just try new things and in doing so I grow further.

When I train alone in just feel the ball through my hands and increase my sensitivity.
Normaly I smoke weed to increase my sensitivity but it’s no more necessary. The fun I have is Pure gold.

The big difference before and after GMX is

Before
Training with a somewhat angry feeling
Push to bring my skills to the next level
Feels like work
No joy
Get super serious and treat my team mate badly.

After

Realized my mistakes in a team
Correct it
take it seriously but with a fun attitude
Have fun to play
Better and faster development of my play
Love the game
Way more relaxed concentration
Control, Speed, power, sensitivity increased massively
Strategy increase
Find solutions during the game easly
Able to execute newfound strategies
Seeing the weakness of myself and others.
Use everything to my advantage
Lust for more.
Happy to play
And for sure more.

I can’t wait to play tonight.

Thank you Subliminalclub

4 Likes

Curious why game is it you play?

Foosball/Tablesoccer

9 Likes

Went training again for 3 hours

Had to stop

My hand hurts from nonstop playing.
I did the same with tennis 12 years ago.
Demolished my hand in one week.

I need to stop for at least 3 days.

But

Booaaaaaa was this a beautiful Trainings session. I just played around, fine tuned my sensors, hands and eyes. I start see things I never saw, I hit precise the corners in a fast play.
My control increased even more, like everything else. The fun is back, dedication is here, I just love it.

I made so much progress in 3 days its unbelievable

This is Genious

Thank you

6 Likes

Got that early RoB scripting in it. :wink:

10 Likes

Hmm early Revelation of Body scripting

What kind of things are we expecting to see from that?

Will they be “fixes” if you will - body optimizing itself in anyway it can or is it more being in touch with the body and feeling of it?

4 Likes

Perhaps just as RoM sharpens your cognition to handle and see the depth of life, the BoL I guess sharpens and shapes up your physical body and senses. Don’t know…

But in the case above he mentioned eye-hand coordination and excelling in physical aspects in a game. But perhaps it could also be physical energy and endurance.

Just my thoughts and speculations.

4 Likes

Heightened connection between subconscious and conscious minds, as well as body and spirit, self-optimization to boost results of the other Revelation titles, etc. Leads to naturally heightened reflexes, cognitions, perception, etc.

16 Likes