Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Emperor (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

So you are the second Swiss guy here as far as I know :slight_smile:

Ohhh… so this is a feature of NSE.

I just thought i had a very high degree of self awareness.

You too? We are not many in numbers :rofl: it’s a small country.

2 Likes

I am not, but was this summer in there. Lovely country and very expensive.
But @Leandros is one of you.
I am even from a smaller country than you.

2 Likes

We all know that size doesn’t matter. It’s what you can do in it. It’s just as beautiful. Never visited myself, but a friend of mine posted photos of the trips she took. The castles, the forests, the lakes…
One day I’ll come and enjoy it to the fullest.

1 Like

That is true and I also never visited yours and would like to do that in the future.

1 Like

So it doesn’t necessarily seek out known solutions in your subconscious, it has the subconscious discover NEW solutions that may not even be in its memory?

7 Likes

She must have had an interesting look on her face :lol:

1 Like

She’s rather irritated (?genervt) from my irritatedness :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That sounds very irritating.

3 Likes

I would say she is not used to you being like that, she might see first changes upon you and wants you to stay how she already knows you. She wants to keep hierarchies the same.

If you get too irritated, remember to take an extra rest day, helps me oftentimes against being overloaded.

4 Likes

I just had a though is the New Emperor a completely different core ? or is the Emperor Core listed in the store ? i just submitted a custom and i selected the emperor core which might be the old one.

Please @SaintSovereign @Fire help me.

1 Like

This is in the first post of this thread

2 Likes

Cheers Matt !!! your a top man.

2 Likes

Same core. We named this thread NEW Emperor just to differentiate between the older version and new. But, you’re good.

2 Likes

I ran KB4 and Emperor last night woke up feeling very hungry.

Another thing is my body is rejecting caffeine based energy drinks. Prior to the gym i tried to drink one and just spat it out.

2 Likes

My taste is getting more expensive

5 Likes

Like Bollinger Champagne for 6 000 euros per bottle?

3 Likes

Well its almost that time of the year :smile:

Well it sound stupid but the idea of spending money at nice restaurants rather than cheap all you can eat buffet .

1 Like