Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Daredevil (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Emperor-DD-Nouveau Rich, for a very driven yet social animal?

1 Like

I’d think that DD might blunt some aspects of why people run Emperor. Willing to be wrong though.

I can see why you’d think that, but New Daredevil synergizes with everything. You may just have to consciously guide it a bit, which would be exceptionally easy.

6 Likes

That’s great… the merging… nothing gets blunted.

Can you explain conscious guidance a bit please?

3 Likes

Why not just say " visualizing "? Seems like an unnecessary complication

It’s more about training the RAS what to notice and reinforce. Just knowing what you want out of running a title

4 Likes

Because visualization is not the same as conscious guidance.

3 Likes

OK. I was wrong

1 Like

Good. I’m doing that.

Thanks for finding quote.

1 Like

What I meant to ask was topics aside which one has more voice modulation scripting.

1 Like

Or does another sub have even more

It’s making specific choices about what you want. It’s orienting yourself towards those choices.

You use conscious guidance all the time. You go to the supermarket. 100 people in there and you’ve gone there before hundreds or thousands of times. Yet each time you leave you may have purchased slightly different items. Different from what the other 100 people purchased; different from what you purchased before.

You find nothing strange about that. You just made a choice and then followed through with it.

Personally, I think what you’re actually asking is ‘how does conscious guidance work?’; not ‘What is it?’

Get clear and get specific about what you desire and what you value.

Make your shopping list.

Or don’t. The same process will happen organically. It will just take longer. Like going to the store without a list.

“Visualize”
“Think”
“Intend”
“Clarify”
“Choose”

Use whatever word you like.

But this does not have to be some strange, mysterious, or arcane technique for you to agonize over.

You’ve literally used it many times each day in your life.

The only difference is that now you’ll be recognizing its power. (If you wish.)

The power of your Choice.

11 Likes

More intentional awareness?

More intentional awareness

(you’re right, of course. I just want to keep it simple.)

5 Likes

Vocalizing that intent always adds power, by giving it expression?

1 Like

Well said. I’ve wanted an upgraded pure social sub for a while now. Something that could attach at all levels of social skill.

So like an affirmation?

For example:

No matter which title I run, I keep taking action towards building my business.

Emperor has plenty of romance scripting, I do get some of those results. (Wife related)

But the main results I get are business related.

I’m not running around seducing women.

6 Likes