Main Disc. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold ZP

:rofl:
nice frames dude.

Whhats the recomended listening pattern on this?
I am thinking about running
Day 1
ST1 and ST2

Day 2
Rest

Day 3
ST1 and ST2

for 21 day cycle. and then next cycle of ST3 and ST4

Is that fine? i am also tempted to add RICH in somewhere, bit confused if i can listen to RICH alternate days with ST1 and ST2?

The main recommendation for multi-stagers is one stage at a time. So like ST1/ST1 every other day.

If you want to put R.I.C.H. in, the 3-sub rotation per recommendations would be:
Day A: EoG
Day B: R.I.C.H.

I love EoG, it rocks!

4 Likes

thanks for the response.
How many days should i be running 1 stage? complete 1 cycle at 1 stage?

1 Like

Yeah the official recommendation is 21 days, 3-5 days rest, another 21 days. About 45 days per stage total

2 Likes

Check out this post from username SaintSovereign:

"You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP."

3 Likes

Obvious you ran Chosen !:sunglasses:

1 Like

I ran it once or twice. Curiosity mainly lol. Didn’t stick with it yet.
I just studied Sleight of Mouth, and also Rintu Basu has a great book called the “Persuasion Skills Black Book”. Great for communications skills. Wish I remembered to use it more often.

has anyone using this product achieved a significant increase in income?

to be clear my definition of “significant increase” = at least double

for example, if you where making $1000 per month before you would need to now be making at least $2000 per month to qualify under my definition of significant increase in income.

my experience with this product has been as follows:

i tested stage 4 and did not get any significant/noticeable/useful results or benefits

im considering trying stage 3 after my current washout

Then maybe you better start with stage 1?

6 Likes

Start with Stage 1 and then run it stage by stage.

Stage 4 is dense af.

There’s a particular person I know who has run this and attributes some of his success to EoG and I believe hits 6 figures. I’m not sure if this person would want to be tagged however.

I also know Saint attributes breaking his wealth ceiling with EoG too.

Also side note even tho it’s not related to this sub, there’s a guy who also hit six figures running Emperor. That was the older versions too (no, ZP is definitely better tech). Imagine what Emperor can do.

Edit: I meant to say imagine what EoG can do.

8 Likes

Come on, man.

You’ve been here for a while now and you still don’t realize that just running ST4 for a bit doesn’t immediately give you millions of dollars?

Give each stage 2 cycles, so 2 months, and then you’ll see a massive increase.

6 Likes

EOG stage 4 is most effective when you have a growing business or are actively investing.

Last 6 weeks, thanks to the war, the inflation, and now that the world has somewhat of a Gold-pegged currency, … the amount of investing opportunities were simply tremendous for a G4 user.

This has been the third time in 3.5 years, that I had to switch away from EOG because I was overwhelmed with all the possibilities I couldn’t act on.

:sweat_smile:

I’m now running Emperor + Sage Immortal, as the first stage of my plan from last month… because I can’t narrow my vision even on EOG stage 1.

:point_down:t2:

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

For stage 1 I’m still mostly sitting in mental readiness. Didn’t change much on the income.

Then again there is a lot to work through for me.

5 Likes

I know that feeling all too well

2 Likes

I’m currently planning to have Emperor and Sage Immortal as the cores of my SAPIENS ZP custom. But not on deck until July. So that’s still a lot of time for things to change.

1 Like

Back on the EOG Stages Plan.

May stack another sub to Restrict G1, if necessary – like Commander or Ascension;
but will not switch to a different Financial Core.

:hugs:

has anyone achieved this with this product yet?

hey dude.

its now been 2 months since you posted this.

how are things going?

what results did you end up getting from EOG Stage 1?

are you still using this product?

has your financial situation improved significantly since you started EOG?

@MadaraUchiha

This is legit said with love, please just use the product and work on it stage by stage.

I’ve seen you post the same questions repeatedly about different products, but especially this one, but the best course of action is this:

If you have a goal you want to hit, use the product supplied for that goal and see how it works out for you.

People can give you reviews and experiences but, especially with ZP, your experience will differ dependant on where you’re at physically and subconsciously.

Use the product since you want to make more money and let it work for you by taking the action necessary.

It worked for Saint, and most likely others.

7 Likes