Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

@Brandon just use it mate.

1 Like

From my own personal experience of doing this, finish your stack first and only introduce new subs after the washout lol

The recon was NOT nice, let me tell you.

3 Likes

Something tells me that Stark doesn’t actually have all of the qualities of Chosen.

I would venture to say there’s things in Chosen’s aura that are very much unique to this title.

I’m listening to it now lol

4 Likes

Update: Booked 5 Sales Calls for Tomorrow, Sent an Offer to 4 people who have the resources, and are qualified through Text who said they’ll get back to me tomorrow.

Spent 5 Hours Completing and designing the world’s greatest Sales Funnel - Including writing the Landing Page Copy and designing each step.

Came up with this genius idea of having multiple value videos that lead to a main landing page…

Amazing.

And It’s been like 6 hours since but I haven’t slept. It’s 6AM here and I listened to it at 12.

Amazing.

25 Likes

Super inspiring man!

1 Like

Dude I just got super pissed off. Tbh. Not like in an inspirational way but just so much frustration, anger, pain, motivation, in alignment with my goals. Im just so sick and tired of living below my potential.

11 Likes

14 hours later i am still motivated and drive to get stuff done.

9 Likes

This seems along the lines of my plans in the next two years as well. I have very translucent plans to develop my innovative, creative aspect soon :slight_smile:

I’m going to use Stark ZP after the completion of the current 45 day cycle, replacing Chosen.

I’m also going to resume Sage Immortal, replacing Limitless.

Stark x Sage ZP x my newest custom.

1 Like

that’s great to hear! gives me hope for my run! :slight_smile:

1 Like

From the reviews I read–
Strak zp giving emperor’s productity vibes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Note: A joke only,now don’t explain how stark’s productivity is different from emperor :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Do you think stark is more sexy then emperor zp ?

1 Like

Yes,from the reviews I read

1 Like

No i mean the zp version ?

I requested Saint make it more sexy.

I’m too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts

4 Likes

EmperorQ always worked for me better than StarkQ in regards to drive to being productive. StarkQ never really made me as productive as EmperorQ did. So it would be funny if it is exactly the other way around with ZP. :smiley:

but let us not forget that these are just preview files and Saint&Fire are still tinkering with it depending on the feedback they are getting from us.

3 Likes

Zen I think Saint still needs to add in physical shifting into Stark and “sexy aura”

3 Likes

Haha. That’s what I thought. In zp Era, Stark rocks :sunglasses:(Emperor shocks :joy::joy::joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Basically Howard Hughes

1 Like

I get it now. Idk man! I am still on my stack :rofl::rofl:

Running Stark ZP right now

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Actually not howard huges at all, he was the one creating planes made from woods, and if we see his inventions are not practical, elon; why not.
You know even howard huges also used others counsel for his creativity
As steve jobs say, if you wanna go fast, go alone, if you wanna go far go with others

1 Like