Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP v2

Now available under “My Downloads.”

25 Likes

Here’s my obligatory Stark gif

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I am so confused about micro loops. Can you explain the purpose a bit ?

3 Likes

I’ll test this tomorrow as that’s when I run Stark

Excited to see what this does for us all!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign thanks for getting this out so early.

Will run 1 loop tomorrow…

1 Like

Woohoo :grin: :+1: me like !!

1 Like

Microloop done :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can’t tell you exactly how it works. I don’t know, I only know that they work. I have my theories, which I posted on my journal (someone recently reposted it, check the comments). The thing is, it doesn’t matter for me. One of reasons we excel so well at what we do is that we have humbled ourselves and we recognize that we don’t need to know exactly how something works, only that it does. The very nature of subliminal audio doesn’t make sense, and yet, here we are. In my opinion (and how it was with myself), the desire to know how it works is based on a need to control, a need to filter information through the sieve of “skepticism,” which in my case, was simply intellectual arrogance.

Once I got over myself, the real unfolding and changes within myself began to happen. With Zero Point, we threw away a TON of research and went a completely different direction. The amount of fear and worry was incredible, and yet by trusting not only our own experiences, but also the reports of everyone here, we’re on the precipice of more breakthroughs and innovations.

Just. Try. It.

If I told you all the so-called secrets, the mind would still try and trick you into not taking action.

28 Likes

So the changes that are made are not objectives or content concerning, only execution focused?

Simple answer: Yeah… you could say that, I guess.

Longer answer: Wherever you find electricity, you find magnetism. Wherever you find magnetism, you’ll find electricity. Electromagnetism is a unified force, they cannot be separated.

When you change the ZP script, it changes the build, which changes the results. When you change the build, it changes the way you process the script (and in some cases, we have to rewrite the script a bit), which changes the results.

One change isn’t more important than the other, or has more effect than the other. You can take the easiest sub to run, rebuild it in ZP Terminus ^2 and it’ll become completely impossible to run without terrible recon.

Likewise, a sub with a small amount of content, built in ZP Standard can bring the strongest to their knees if it’s addressing something that hits deep for that person.

So, while we haven’t added any new objectives, this build will feel completely different and will generate different results, within the same scope of the objectives from the current version.

23 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate your time and answer.

5 Likes

I just ran 30 sec loop.

My reality and visualization as a genius (Tony stark)

Feels more real then ever…

I am relaxed, calm, positive, thinking more clearer.

I feel energized, like vibration in my feets.

I notice i can admit i am not too good at something and be totally fine with it and even joke about it.

Small pressure at top of the head… but that can be low water intake also.

Good shit, good night. Tomorrow will be test drive.

15 Likes

SOTD – Stark ZPX

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

My stack is stark, primal and wanted.

Running stark, primal and wanted has been amazing for me.

Replaced the major stark with the experimental stark.

Running one loop of each 15 minutes after listening to my stack i felt uncomfortable i felt alittle anger and irritation build up inside me. I had this urge to want to masturbate but I resisted and just carried on with my usual tasks for the day.

Nothing else to report so far.

5 Likes

Decided to run Stark Exp and the regular version of BLfH this morning and so far I’m feeling focused even while running on low sleep and without having taken any caffeine yet.

3 Likes

You ended up inventing a new iron man armor:

4 Likes

This btw also yields better sub results.

Once you just accept that they work, even on 3min or 30s, results are better.

Humbling of oneself is a super weapon.

Same is true for magick. You just vibrate a bunch of Hebrew names and transmute emotions. Takes 5 minutes, changes your life.

Why?
No idea. But it does work. Same thing.

8 Likes

Feeling more relaxed but at the same time powerful.
I guess good frame.
I was productive today, i also played a 5 min loop masked, i felt 30sec was a little low.
But today same thing, around 3min in loop pressure at top of the head.
Feeling a lot more physical body change, it’s like my body is reacting to the script.

Hm, it seems i am learning better what I need in my own pace instead of trying to do everything at the same thing, maybe that’s why I feel more relaxed…

Anyway i like this update alot.

8 Likes

Ran this before bed last night and it gave me such a recharge i then stayed up for additional hours without even noticing!

Been a smoother calmer feel to it. Nothing jumped out right away about this version but I feel more expressive on this version. Like emotion in my voice is more noticeable and my thoughts seem more free. I believe this is the scripting trying to achieve the charisma goal.

Not quite sure about the creative/intel side but that will have to be observed over time as I continue to use Stark Exp.

More to come here, will be running Wanted Exp tomorrow so I’ll see how they are when meshed.

7 Likes

I am running stark with wanted now, exp.

What i notice on work is that i am very talk active, i am teaching some new guy at work and the conversation flows good.

I feel very dirty when i talk with people, like i can put in a dirty joke almost everywhere… this is alot of fun.

Productive

10 Likes