Main Disc. Thread - Spartan ZP v2

Now available! May take up to an hour after the posting of this message to appear in your accounts (for those who have purchased in the past.

19 Likes

Ohh boy… here we go. A big thank you from my side

1 Like

Spartan ZP V2 doesn’t appear in my downloads section. Can this be a problem with the updating script?
Thanks!

Screenshot_20221230-084505

Does your look like this, @Salchichon?

1 Like

This is mine download section.

1 Like

I think the problem is you probably have the pre order edition which has seemed to mess things up anytime they update subs

Mine is showing the samething…

Exactly. I bought them on pre release.

I have the same problem as a former pre-order. Any thoughts on how to remedy?

You just have to wait for Saint to fix it

1 Like

Crap. I’ll fix this right now. Never again with the preorders, lol. My apologies to those who were affected by this.

1 Like

Updated. Give it about an hour.

4 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign! For an amazing 2023! Salute e bellezza!

1 Like

Is there a way to delete or switch the pre orders from peoples accounts and just give them the regular edition…… since it happens with every pre order product edition almost

I wish. :frowning:

I just added a new reminder in our productivity stack that will remind me every time I schedule an update, lol.

7 Likes

Anyone have any results on how this helped with non striking based sports such as ju jitsu?

This also might be a good question to enter a support ticket.

Any updates on anyone using this? Considering running this for my next cycle.

1 Like

Will Legacy of the Spartan appear in Spartan downloads too??

I was using this for awhile with stark and now it’s in a custom with Stark. I definitely notice the increased will power, slight cognition boost, and faster reflexes. I won’t say I crave challenge but it doesn’t bother me when I do face challenges.

Obviously increase in strength as well lol

2 Likes

I hope someone confirm this :point_up:

1 Like