Main Disc. Thread - Spartan ZP v2

Legacy will be upgraded to a new veraion with physical shifting.

Saint has not given a time line yet.

1 Like

Legacy of the Spartan is rebranding of a current product, ā€œThe Legacy.ā€ As such, it isnā€™t free to those who only just Spartan. If you own ā€œThe Legacy,ā€ itā€™ll show up in your downloads as a free upgrade.

2 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign i have been a loyal member to SC if you wish, to vet me please check my profile i have bought nearly all your products.

Can we please have ETA for the release of legacy.

Can you please include

Head changing module
Endocrine balancing module
Skin rejuvination module
Bone mass increase module
Hand grip and strenght
Iron Will modue

Will this interweave well with ROM.

Thanks Saint you are like the brother i never had.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve added Spartan Core to a custom with Survival Instinct core.

Days before I started it I began to have the phenomena of seeing the word spartan in places itā€™s never been before. It was on a vehicle for some company I never saw before.

Now today Iā€™ve seen it like 3 times already. I literally just clicked over from Twitter and somebody I follow used the word in a tweet!

Iā€™ve read through the old original Spartan ZP thread and thatā€™s where I got the phenomena of seeing spartan and having it pop up in your life from starting Spartan. So I would say yea reading through that thread a few times had me primed, but for me it started before I even consciously decided to put Spartan in my custom. Also I havenā€™t even listened to it yet and itā€™s just popping up.

Iā€™ve got Eventide module in my custom so my posting activity may drop off once I get into my next listening cycle. It seems that is a good possibility based on my reading up on the experiences with Eventide module.

I have a question: Is brain chemistry balancing still included in Spartan ZP v2? I canā€™t find anything in the sales script or objectives.

1 Like

Never knew it was

Iā€™m referencing that from the Spartan ZP thread.

1 Like

iirc the brain chemistry balancing is more of a parallel benefit of bringing the body closer to its peak physical potential, and not a major component of the scripting like it is in QL. But I didnā€™t find where it was mentioned doing a quick search on the forum.

1 Like

Yea the only place I saw it was where it was mentioned in your post in the original Spartan ZP thread. I was just curious, maybe there was a little bonus there. But yea QL has been on my wish list since it first came out. I think QL would be absolutely killer after some time with my new custom. Having that physical health and fitness game, then get the brain on point.

1 Like

New version of Spartan now available: Main Disc. Thread - Spartan: Apex Warrior and Fitness ZP

1 Like