Main Disc. Thread - Spartan: Apex Warrior and Fitness ZP

Yo! I’m starting a new stack, and just today I decided to look up Spartan only for it to have gotten a total rework?! DAMN

I wanna run Spartan Apex (I own this) and Legacy of Spartan. I’m considering adding Love Bomb for Humanity and Boxing Mastery X and boosting everything with Ascension Chamber.

Legacy of Spartan looks great especially in terms of looks. Wanted made me lazy and I had to drop it for my own good.

LBFH or Boxing Mastery? Love bomb looks like a lighter title, would it be good to stack it ad hoc?

3 Likes

Grateful for this update to my all-time favorite sub. :pray:

Would love to put this into a new custom, do you have an ETA for when the updated core will be available?

1 Like

Can stack Spartan Apex Warrior with LotS?

I’ve seen at least one other person mention something similar with Wanted, but for me when I first started it I was getting things done and it was like I had more drive to do whatever needed to get done. But I was stacking it with Survival Instinct too, but I still think Wanted brought out some of that taking care of business part of me.

1 Like

Spartan Module updated: Spartan Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

8 Likes

Listened to one loop of this new Spartan, and it’s given me a workout motivation way different in “feeling” than it had before. More natural, I didn’t even realize I was experiencing increased workout motivation until I sat down to journal. One thing that did stand out is I felt compelled to swap from my typical 50 SPF sunscreen lotion to a 15SPF tanning oil. I hated wearing sunscreen before and the way it made my skin feel, so I would tend to be bad about re-applying or using enough in the first place. Now using this oil product I enjoy wearing it and want to keep it applied properly.

4 Likes

I am stacking it with LOS

4 Likes

How is sprtan for military soldiers?

1 Like

And how’s that abbreviation?

SAW:

:wink:

Its like venom i was fighting of three guys with my bare fists last night.

3 Likes

was it sparring or a street fight?

It was a street fight.

1 Like

Damn man, be careful.
Who’s telling who haha

1 Like

Love the product description about ancient Spartans :muscle:

1 Like

Incorporating this sub into your martial arts practice can greatly enhance your skills, such as increasing your reflex speed and precision. For example, if you practice ninjutsu, mastering this technique can allow you to effortlessly hurl a shuriken with unparalleled accuracy.

3 Likes

rex-kwon

3 Likes

I am not currently practicing any martial arts but can attest to an immediate increase in both my dexterity and my reflexes. I catch things before they fall automatically now. As well as being able to do a number of household chores way faster due to increased dexterity.

20 Likes

I’m always surprised by the titles which end up having the most pronounced effects on me, Spartan is one of those.

I’ve been running Primal/Ascension for roughly 3 months and recently converted them into a custom to allow me to listen to another title and I settled on Spartan to support my ‘side’ fitness goals.

I wasn’t expecting the huge psychological benefits that came with it however. When I’m in a good place mentally I get what I refer to as “the call to adventure”, it’s just this mindset where I’m excited about life, I’m excited to be in different places or situations, I want to meet and engage with everyone, I want to be impulsive and just do things I’d never considered before. I’ve been living in that mindset since adding Spartan.

The most profound effect I’ve noticed is that it’s instilled a strong sense of courage within me; Courage isn’t something I thought I lacked but the difference is absolutely noticeable. Whilst Primal did a fantastic job of eliminating any social anxiety or fears I might have, Spartan seems to have spread that out to every aspect of my life. I don’t remember the last time I doubted myself, or felt fear in response to something, it’s all just been replaced with an excitement, an opportunity to shine.

I train 4 days a week and have just signed up for a beginner BJJ class next week, Spartan is showing itself to be the perfect companion to my fitness goals.

27 Likes

Can/do you manifest the best training partners with this sub? It would help a lot if you always train with someone who makes u better

2 Likes