Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X2 Ultima

Damnn… so it was completely normal and happens with alot of guys. Thats so good to hear.

2 Likes

Did other stuff before entering her, she was super wet and she told me afterwards, she had orgasm so it was great for her as well.

2 Likes

So, its my second week of the stack: Emp + PSITU

Should i add Diamond and SMUX2 in my schedule as well or nah?

Yes add Sex Mastery

And Diamond? And how much loops do i do for all?

At this point, I would not include Diamond. It has a different focus. Just stick with your PSITU

Alright, so Emp+PSITU (as majors) and SMU as a minor will be good ryt

No I would run the Q version of Sex Mastery.

2-3 loops of Emperor, 1-2 loops of SM. PSITU whenever you see fit.

OK harsh truth about women here.

She did not have an orgasm.

She said that to make you feel better.

Don’t worry about it. We all got better over time. Also, don’t try to make it too much about the orgasm.

But then again it was your first time, so how would you know, right?

3 Likes

Another harsh truth.
If she said she did, then she did. We can’t be playing monopoly with women here.

2 Likes

Congratulations.

Ok, consider why you came so quickly.

Previously you were a wanker and trained your mind and body to to “finish” to certain stimuli.

You then proceeded to engage with super stimuli (with a real life actual woman, I assume) which you had never encountered before and this overloaded your system.

Therefore you need to get more experience.

When you have fucked her once you are much more likely to get to fuck her again.

So next time focus on YOUR pleasure first.

Therefore you don’t need something for premature ejaculation, you need something for raising your sexual market value so you get more sex.

Have fun.

6 Likes

I still intend to do this, once I get my gear repaired.

Actually, what I’ve done in the past is the exact opposite. HER pleasure first. It’s so easy to say: “just don’t worry about it bla bla bla”, but it’s not that easy to ignore years of programming that told you you need to do marathons in bed. This is very similar to saying someone who is not confident to “be confident”. I hate that theoretical stuff so much.

So, how do you get rid of that pressure that you need to perform? You get godly good with oral sex, you give her an orgasm before fucking her and then you don’t have that pressure to perform anymore. It’s orgasms that will want her to fuck you again. And of course, once you don’t feel that pressure anymore, you’ll perform as well closer to your dream stallion standards.

11 Likes

true :rofl: :rofl: thats only johny sins typa of sex

maybe sex mastrey can help with holding your ejaculation and not finish too fast :+1:

i belive the sex mastrey x within emperor is the same as this one :+1:

1 Like

Thats it Dark Prince !!

Budewir is correct please listen to him.

1 Like

Gawd-Lee 2020 felt like yesterday but also so long ago, I was getting down like that? lol