Nicknames that aren’t on the account like Bill for William or Jimmy for James are still ok right? It won’t just revert to the account name just cause it doesn’t match right?
It depends. If it’s obvious like that, it’ll be fine. But the system is now being configured to place the order on hold, automatically reach out to you and then we can sort it out. Most of you are fine and we’ll work with you anyway, especially if you let us know about your use case.

Holy Shit!
@SaintSovereign If I remember correctly a while back you had mentioned releasing more information on ZPU and how it functions. Is this true/still in the works?
I have some hypotheses on ZPU features but have been keeping them to myself to not accidentally start some false naratives.
You buy the module to include in a custom. It’s part of the order flow. Buying other people’s modules? Definitely not at launch. That requires a ton of legal stuff that I’m not dealing with right now, rofl. Perhaps in the further future.
Could you take some kind of crowdfunding into consideration, maybe with the module going into the public Q pool? (Especially for specific fields of study or crafts it would make IMO a lot of sense.)
Custom modules. You’ll be able to give the idea and we’ll create the module for you. It’s not cheap, but you’ll be able to use that module over and over in the future at no additional cost.
Ahem.
Personally I’d love to see a bespoke module scripting service rather than a full sub. On the whole I’m more than happy with customs, but sometimes there isn’t a module that quite does what I’m after.

I assume these be private modules and not make available to others, given we’ve paid for the development? So I could request extremely advanced spiritual modules (say spirit or deity contact) and since they’ll only be available to me they will not be nerfed to be safe for Average Joe? Assuming they’re technically possible and not unethical, of course.
Buying other people’s modules?
Can we make this our choice if it’s made available, if you decide to go ahead with this sharing idea?
@SaintSovereign have dropped you a DM if you have time to take a look.
Just an enquiry, not a custom order issue lol 
But I’d imagine it’d help a lot more modules to release faster when good ones are made public (anonymously and a public friendly version)
My concerns are specificity, potency and privacy. If they choose to make a separate generalized public version based on the same concept I’m ok with that.
I can’t wait to be able to create bespoke subs in my own voice, name-embedded, terminus squared.
Okay, let’s clarify a few things:
First, this is still just a prototype. A well-working one, yes – but there is much to be done on the legal side, which is where the real work begins.
All modules will be private. There are no plans for a “marketplace” or sharing of bespoke modules because that requires even more legal stuff and could end up a technical nightmare. Maybe sometime in the far future. But at launch, just a basic service – you submit your module idea, we make it, you use it.
As for whether the modules are “nerfed” or not, they will be written to exact ZPU specifications – the same “power level” of a major title. Anything that we deem unsafe will be restricted. What is considered “unsafe” has not been decided upon yet.
This is still in the very early stages. We may run some tests in a few months of just the custom module service. But, it is definitely coming.
Can we have one to help me establish a baseline, like a paid off home and vehicle etc with enough invested to cover all expenses in order to release the pressures of day to day? Like totally embody Synergy: The Golden One… but begin from a place of having, manifesting, learning how, etc? Great sex great health, great career are all wonderful to have but not from a place of thirst… like the salesman who doesn’t “need” to make the sell, because he doesn’t need the commission to pay towards a mortgage. The guy who has a trust and financial advisor already so he can be and do whatever, like becoming LEGENDARY! I still want to have the luxury home and Rolls and a life that reflects that as opposed to a driving my Rolls to a job… think Ghost Black Badge LWB for me anyway with resourcesto upgrade as i choose. Ooh and something to help me remember myself, my power, and my wisdom…
Run RoS.
Can we have one to help me establish a baseline, like a paid off home and vehicle etc with enough invested to cover all expenses in order to release the pressures of day to day? Like totally embody Synergy: The Golden One… but begin from a place of having, manifesting, learning how, etc? Great sex great health, great career are all wonderful to have but not from a place of thirst… like the salesman who doesn’t “need” to make the sell, because he doesn’t need the commission to pay towards a mortgage. The guy who has a trust and financial advisor already so he can be and do whatever, like becoming LEGENDARY! I still want to have the luxury home and Rolls and a life that reflects that as opposed to a driving my Rolls to a job… think Ghost Black Badge LWB for me anyway with resourcesto upgrade as i choose. Ooh and something to help me remember myself, my power, and my wisdom…
Hello @qOS. Which main store title helps with all the goals stated in the above quote?
This is the stabilizer in a nutshell - everything is good, and nothing can be legendary without being good, so by definition, the stabilizer brings everything towards legendary
These guys just don’t stop, bombshell innovation followed by another. I feel bad for their competition at this point😂
Well I’m all here for it
Super excited, but at the same time a little worried about the hefty price tag. QTS alone is $800, and that doesn’t include any custom work or scripting from Saint or Fire at all.
So I can’t imagine the price for a REAL, individual custom module.
Custom modules. You’ll be able to give the idea and we’ll create the module for you.
If the idea is very involved and has multiple features, can the module be upgraded to an ESSENCE Module? Kind of the way WANTED Physical Shifting is essentially an ESSENCE module without being called an ESSENCE module due to its size.
We may run some tests in a few months of just the custom module service.
@SaintSovereign please include me in this test if it happens, I already know what I want and can describe it in detail, and cost is of no concern to me.