Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

@SaintSovereign please can you check my dm🄺

1 Like

Given the nature of this industry, for now it is probably not wise to allow an AI to run free answering questions without human oversight. Possibly in the future, which leads to this:

Q-Pro will have this option. We have been working diligently on it and we have a working prototype, including the option for bespoke modules – and make no mistake, these will be heavily regulated – along with features to help you analyze your results. Whether that will be available at launch is yet to be seen.

9 Likes

About this part

In the case that there’s no way to add other names to my account (beside adding it to the first or last name) will it still strip other names added in the custom build off?

It’s always been the rule of the Q store that you can only make customs for yourself. Going forward, if an individual is constantly changing names, qOS may place your order on hold. Now, variations of the same obvious name is okay, such as people adding their middle or last names, or even a nickname – like Michael ā€œBuddyā€ Walker or something is generally fine. But totally different names each time is not allowed.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m missing something but what’s bespoke modules? @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Thank you for this and the super fast turnaround on support. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Custom modules. You’ll be able to give the idea and we’ll create the module for you. It’s not cheap, but you’ll be able to use that module over and over in the future at no additional cost.

16 Likes

Are you saying I can make these modules @SaintSovereign ? :eyes:

  • Lead Manifestor: Manifest high quality leads that want to buy what your selling. Making manifesting commissions easy, fast and happening every single month. Example: Can take some from 1k in commissions per month because they don’t have enough leads to 5-10k per month in commissions because they all they get is high quality leads and they just need to show up, take action and close a deal that is easy to close in the first place.

  • Career Manifestor/Corporate Career Manifestor: Manifest promotions, new job opportunities, side gigs that pay well that you just need to take action on. Example: By using this module, someone in their corporate career will be manifesting increase my base salary randomly from either their current job or will get interviews at companies for the exact work they love and want at the exact base salary they desired. They just need to take action to make those results happen.

@mvargo would want this module too haha

  • Luck Accelerator (kind of like Fortune Favorite but like a max version): Makes you extremely lucky/the luckiest person in the world.

  • Ultimate Influencer: Allows you to influence anyone in terms of social, career and other context as long as it governs within free will

  • Girl Model/hourglass Body/Big Booty Physical Shifting: Self-explanatory (not for me duh)

If yes, what would the pricing be and what month are you guys targeting to launch it. If you can make Lead Manifestor and Career Manifestor happen, I will pay it for it as soon as this comes out hehe.

6 Likes

Let me copy your homework, bro.

4 Likes

I cannot 100% promise that we can make those exact modules yet, as we have not sat down and discussed the boundaries, but yes – theoretically, you’ll be able to get something like that. No worries, the system will let you know if it can be done or not, and in what fashion.

Pricing and the such is not yet finalized. I’m expecting early testing (invite only) to begin around Q2 2027. That group will be selected from those who have used our titles for awhile, found success and most important – they know how to use common sense.

20 Likes

@SaintSovereign one thing I’m thinking for something like this. Would we have to pay for the service first and then give you the idea or we’d give you the idea, you’d let us know if it’s possible and what it would look like and then we pay so you can make and deliver the module?

I’d think the second one I mentioned would make more sense but just curious how it would work.

If the idea cannot be done, you won’t have to pay for it. I don’t know exactly how that workflow will go, as right now we just have a prototype, but you know how we roll. You’re not paying if it can’t be done.

6 Likes

Omg this is almost as exciting as A Stark Reality. This could be a game changer!!!

Considering I’ve been a member for the past 5+ years and I’ve used Stark for 6 years+ and have found wild success with my stack and I know how to use common sense. I hope I can have the honor to be part of that early testing :wink:

See I’m even journaling again after you and @Azriel pushed me to do it haha.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking so it’s good you confirmed it. Thank you!

@TheGreenMan Wake up bro. Tinkering’s about to change.

4 Likes

Well thats tempting

I’d be eager to just ask for a pure money manifestation module and so many other ideas

Testoerone module?
Increase muscles module?
Face looks module?

1 Like

Can we custom titles or only modules?
Also can we buy other peoples modules at a premium but less then they did to have it made on their behalf . Secondary market for modules

these all pretty much exist already lol
SPS: Endocrine System (testosterone)
Anvil of Haephestus (muscles)
APS Head/Face, Apollon and others for face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Money manifestation module? Yeah.
Testosterone? Ehhh, let’s see when we get closer.
Increase muscles and face looks? Yep.

You buy the module to include in a custom. It’s part of the order flow. Buying other people’s modules? Definitely not at launch. That requires a ton of legal stuff that I’m not dealing with right now, rofl. Perhaps in the further future.

8 Likes

forget kink shame, it’s time to affirmation shame these people😈

1 Like