Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

Yes. ESSENCE are distilled major titles.

I asked Support this and they said otherwise. And if that is the case, then why does Emperor Executive have 10 (exaggerating) ESSENCES as opposed to 1?

There’s three…Focus, Execution and System Optimization. They were likely divided to offer greater degrees of customization. I’m sure other subs could see the same treatment with time and demand.

Endless Summer does say distilled module on the copy but go with whatever support says.

Not sure yet. @Fire has not handed over the scripts yet. Will get back to everyone soon.

3 Likes

:eye: :lips: :eye: I eagerly await for this response.

2 Likes

Not every module is being updated at once. We are going to do it module pack style, released in chunks. It will make a difference, but most noticeable with very old modules. Modules that were made in the ZPv2 era or the ZPU-Preview area won’t be as noticeable.

So, if you are using really old modules – like, from the launch of the Q store – that’s when you should absolutely wait. For later eras, it’s not as imperative to wait.

5 Likes

Yes, there’s a few exceptions. But, when I said:

I meant it within the context of this:

Basically saying that one should evaluate Endless Summer in the same manner as the Heartsong Essence article.

4 Likes