Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

Ultimate wealth manifestation custom, as well as a sex/seduction custom for anyone who missed it. Thought this was a really good answer:


Ultimate general purpose manifestation custom:
1 Like

For what its worth, the seduction sub sub assumes you’re taking the intuitive (chasing). I’ll ask about an inverse wirh the focus on being the prize.

3 Likes

@MAkh - yeah. Answers so good I had to bookmark it.

Looking forward to that answer since Wanted/WB more my style.

2 Likes

I agree with most of it. Only thing is I think Genesis Mogul: Job Seeker when it comes out will be the ultimate wealth manifestation sub for a custom for the people working and don’t have a business.

2 Likes

It’s true. Though AC, RICH and New Results Experience is a mighty strong one for money.

3 Likes

It makes sense. Genesis: Mogul is bulit around finding goals and moving towards them. Combine that the networking of Inner Circle and the wealth manifestation of NWE youve got a solid framework thats probably more effective than pure wealth manifestation. You could always replace NWE with RICH, but then you’re running 3 major cores in a 14+ module custom. sounds like Q leans on the conservative side, which works best for most people.

Personally, I landed on 1-2 major cores and a new experience as my framework.

2 Likes

That’s my stack hehe except AC until they upgrade it as it’s a bit too old right now.

1 Like

I hear you if I could visualize for a damn I would’ve gone with mind’s eye.

1 Like

I may have aphantasia and be unable to visualise or at least only have a limited capacity for it right now.

But one thing I really liked about the product copy of Limitless: Mind’s Eye was that it said it works to not only build and enhance one’s own visualisation skills, but also to work with other ‘non-visual’ styles of visualisation and manifestation.
As such, it’s definitely on my ‘awesome subs to do’ list :grin:

2 Likes

An Essence would be very very welcome in this regard.
I have this in one custom ESSENCE: Elevated Social Alliance. It does what it says ”Each link in your circle becomes more than just another contact”. But for the already circle in place.
When I ran Inner Circle back in spring (in another custom), literally got a brand new contact through an old contact, just by that - ”A” person thought that me and ”B” person could do some business together, and put us to meet and we did some good fairs.

3 Likes

@MAkh @Lion I take back what I said about qOS being conservative, this recommendation goes hard.

What I find interesting is leaves out conventional seduction modules, drawing more on the new Wanted off-shoots. Feels like the closet we’d get to a Wanted: Complete.

2 Likes

It’s still being “conservative,” pulling on the modules that we have the most data for. It’s trying to get you a build that has a lot of evidence for success behind it. Everything we do is data driven. If you’d like for us to help you explore the other modules, make sure you ask in the question. Otherwise, it’s always going to default to “which modules has the most information that can guarantee that the user will see the results they want.”

8 Likes

oh no. This makes sense.

1 Like

Thats the ultimate prize sub?
I’ll have to make it!

3 Likes

Damnnnn I really like both designs you asked about

2 Likes

Its funny that playing the NW my nickname given by someone else in a friends group spontaneously became “the prize” and stuck long time after i stopped playing.

1 Like

It would be nice if we had something for dental gum repair.

1 Like

Could emperor black come soon after khan black as a suprise drop? I know saint announced firr was actively working on it around august

@AnswerGroup

That defeats the purpose of it being a surprise drop if we know about it lol

Can we let them focus on the titles they listed they were working on?

Weren’t you gonna run ASBR? Why don’t you just run Emperor and then switch to the ZPU version once it comes out then whenever Ragnarok drops switch to that

Emperor will give you the results you want if you take the right actions for it but it’s going to nudge you to changes you become the best version of yourself

5 Likes

Exactly…if there’s a surprise drop,
It’ll be something like
“the title you didn’t know you needed black” :joy:

2 Likes