I agree with Ascension Chamber Core: and New Result Enhancing Experience Core. Ironic that it didn’t say Mind’s Eye since that’s literally the top manifestation sub in the whole store lmao. @heartmadeiron
Please do. Nothing inspires me more than seeing other people iterate on something I’ve tried.
Here’s Q’s Manifestation build. 14 slots you can play around with and 6 free to customize.
Had this exact conversation with support a while back. Was surprised when they landed on AC. For my money it sounds like Mind’s Eye is a strong Manifestation engine when you’ve developed those visualization skills. I’m considering a Peace, Mind’s Eye, AC QTKS when the new AC drops. Fingers crossed the manifestation modules will be updated by then.
FOUNDATION: MIND'S EYE CORE VS ASCENSION CHAMBER CORE
These two cores aren’t really doing the same job, which is the key to your choice:
Mind’s Eye Core is a perception core. It amplifies the way you naturally perceive and visualize reality — turning your inner sight into a creative force. It supports manifestation, but through the lens of visualization and mental imagery.
Ascension Chamber Core is a manifestation core outright. It’s built to give you greater conscious control over your manifestation ability — both practical (inspired, highly creative action) and passive/esoteric manifestation.
For a custom whose primary purpose IS manifestation, Ascension Chamber Core is the more directly aligned foundation — it sits at the center of your theme rather than feeding into it from the side. I’d lean that way for you. The one exception: if visualization/mental imagery is genuinely central to how YOU manifest, Mind’s Eye earns its place and you could keep it as the foundation instead. Since you want to stay at 1-2 cores, I’d treat it as one or the other for the foundation
If you have that much of a problem with qOS, you do not have to use it. I do have the ability to add users to a block list and it’ll simply delete the questions asked by those individuals.
@SaintSovereign I have no problem with QoS lol. I’m just sharing my personal experience with it as a advanced user who’s been a customer using your subs for 5+ years. I will stop talking about QoS from now on.
There is no “it.”
I was the one who was using it to answer your questions and I agreed with the answer, otherwise I would’ve redirected the response and adjusted the recommendation engine to be more accurate.
When you tag qOS, you get a quicker, more practical answer. When you go to support, you get a longer answer with more underlying philosophy.
It is clear that you prefer the answers from the forum qOS, so utilize that. Most people are happy and thankful for the answers provided in support, especially since they are arriving so quickly now.
Ultimate wealth manifestation custom, as well as a sex/seduction custom for anyone who missed it. Thought this was a really good answer:
Ultimate general purpose manifestation custom:
For what its worth, the seduction sub sub assumes you’re taking the intuitive (chasing). I’ll ask about an inverse wirh the focus on being the prize.
@MAkh - yeah. Answers so good I had to bookmark it.
Looking forward to that answer since Wanted/WB more my style.
I agree with most of it. Only thing is I think Genesis Mogul: Job Seeker when it comes out will be the ultimate wealth manifestation sub for a custom for the people working and don’t have a business.
It’s true. Though AC, RICH and New Results Experience is a mighty strong one for money.
It makes sense. Genesis: Mogul is bulit around finding goals and moving towards them. Combine that the networking of Inner Circle and the wealth manifestation of NWE youve got a solid framework thats probably more effective than pure wealth manifestation. You could always replace NWE with RICH, but then you’re running 3 major cores in a 14+ module custom. sounds like Q leans on the conservative side, which works best for most people.
Personally, I landed on 1-2 major cores and a new experience as my framework.
That’s my stack hehe except AC until they upgrade it as it’s a bit too old right now.
I hear you if I could visualize for a damn I would’ve gone with mind’s eye.
I may have aphantasia and be unable to visualise or at least only have a limited capacity for it right now.
But one thing I really liked about the product copy of Limitless: Mind’s Eye was that it said it works to not only build and enhance one’s own visualisation skills, but also to work with other ‘non-visual’ styles of visualisation and manifestation.
As such, it’s definitely on my ‘awesome subs to do’ list 
An Essence would be very very welcome in this regard.
I have this in one custom ESSENCE: Elevated Social Alliance. It does what it says ”Each link in your circle becomes more than just another contact”. But for the already circle in place.
When I ran Inner Circle back in spring (in another custom), literally got a brand new contact through an old contact, just by that - ”A” person thought that me and ”B” person could do some business together, and put us to meet and we did some good fairs.
@MAkh @Lion I take back what I said about qOS being conservative, this recommendation goes hard.
What I find interesting is leaves out conventional seduction modules, drawing more on the new Wanted off-shoots. Feels like the closet we’d get to a Wanted: Complete.
It’s still being “conservative,” pulling on the modules that we have the most data for. It’s trying to get you a build that has a lot of evidence for success behind it. Everything we do is data driven. If you’d like for us to help you explore the other modules, make sure you ask in the question. Otherwise, it’s always going to default to “which modules has the most information that can guarantee that the user will see the results they want.”
oh no. This makes sense.
Thats the ultimate prize sub?
I’ll have to make it!
Damnnnn I really like both designs you asked about