Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

My white whale.

2 Likes

don't-do-that-no-no-no

3 Likes

Also is something like paragon or reforged being relooked at to be updated to full zpu at the end of the year or a bit earlier?

Not to say that they aren’t giving results,just curious and wouldn’t mind an easier time processing

They’re literally only a few months old. Relax.

4 Likes

Reforged is already ZPU …. That’s been stated multiple times …. Actually directly to you if I remember correctly

And Paragon is perfect the way it is
You have the best titles right now ….
What else do you need?

1 Like

Speaking of Reforged…

Pretty recent underrated post about what led to it’s development:

7 Likes

There is no such thing as perfection the constant improvement is what makes the difference. As someone on paragon now for months when it reaches a plateu it drives me to use other non subliminal modalities to get to next level of healing.

I’m pretty sure you knew what I meant by that

3 Likes

Khanblack and wantedblack are pretty fun :smirk::yum:

1 Like

@Fire any broad estimate when the New Khan Black will drop?

Or, in different terms: Does it make more sense to build a custom with KB now or to hold off a little bit?

Personally I wonder what the difference is or it makes between ZPU build and ZPU scripting?

If it’s an update to the builld we want we can effectively achieve that now by a custom…

Currently on Stage 4 DR Red and loving it. I thought it would plateau at this point yet it feels like a whole new upgrade kicking in.

So even though tempted with the new tech I’m enjoying this ride right now. Sure it would be nice and an improvement but its working well and don’t sense the need. Inital processing has been heavy, however it’s starting to lightning up.

2 Likes

@Fire’s post reads like a substantial update.

I currently enjoy a custom with KB. It’s just a question of when to update it.

6 Likes

EoG: True Sell release is today let’s goooo🤝

3 Likes

Lets gooo. Its gonna be a blast

2 Likes

Would be nice to get a khanblack suggestions thread soon

1 Like

Are you using them in tandem with each other?

I loved WB

I will try after updates

1 Like

Almost midnight here. Should I stay up for TS?

2 Likes

I think probably after 5pm edt is my bet for release. @Metamorphosis

2 Likes

True Sell presults coming in. Absolutely on fire today despite this being my first day back after a music festival.

1 Like