Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

EoG: True Sell release is today let’s goooo🤝

3 Likes

Lets gooo. Its gonna be a blast

2 Likes

Would be nice to get a khanblack suggestions thread soon

1 Like

Are you using them in tandem with each other?

I loved WB

I will try after updates

1 Like

Almost midnight here. Should I stay up for TS?

2 Likes

I think probably after 5pm edt is my bet for release. @Metamorphosis

2 Likes

True Sell presults coming in. Absolutely on fire today despite this being my first day back after a music festival.

1 Like

Not sure. I have to travel immediately due to family emergency, so it’ll be delayed.

27 Likes

Yes, it is. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I hope everything is alright bro. Take as much time as you need.

13 Likes

Quick question - unless this will be answered in the copy. For short term/fast wealth results, is it still best to stack true sell with rich, or does true sell cover this on its own if you have the sales pathways already open?

3 Likes

Get some sleep.

Your rested brain will probably process the subliminal better.

6 Likes

Monthly reminder- how’s thunder masks going? Those still on back burner?

1 Like

The NEW Ecstasy of Gold: True Sell has (finally) arrived: Main Disc. Thread - The NEW EoG: True Sell (Now Available! Custom Cores Available!)

A very special thanks to @Plutus , @Jouissance and @Azriel – who participated in a very helpful discussion on the nature of the sales industry with us.

19 Likes

@Plutus , @Jouissance and @Azriel right now.

IMG_3831-2.PNG

12 Likes

I’ll get back to you with a qOS, but the RICH and True Sell stack remains extremely potent. More now than ever. It’s a natural synergy and if you have the stack space, I’d definitely try it.

7 Likes

Awesome- all I needed.

  • Reforged, TS1, RICH it is :golfing_man:
2 Likes

Not necessarily. Work has already begun on it (we tend to bounce around), but there’s a title that I’ve wanted to upgrade for such a long time now because it doesn’t quite live up to my expectations, and that’s Heartsong.

I’ve been working on it during breaks from True Sell. We haven’t decided yet on the lineup — especially with @Fire dealing with this emergency — but finishing Heartsong is enticing me.

22 Likes

You will enjoy this stack. It’s a good one.

7 Likes