Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine Ultima

Yea i found I out recently sanguine was in primal from this. I’m not surprised it was in primal though after reading it’s description.
Main Discussion Thread - Sanguine (Stack Module).
primal is just a feel good subliminal. It can be tricky because it can make you horny sometimes to horny but once I found the right amount of loops which was 1 primal q loop a day, I got the write dose of nice sexual energy along with Happiness and self love. more loops raised my sexual energy to much and I wanted to fap. 1 loop I was dancing and singing and doing more things that I used to do when I was younger and more spiritual

2 Likes

I have a pair of JLab over the ear headphones currently I am using to run Sanguine Ultima. @SaintSovereign I am curious of your thoughts on Bone Conduction headphones as I am waiting for a pair of those to be delivered?

@SaintSovereign Is this the first hybrid SubClub has done?

Please update us if you feel like that when you listen to it again and again or its a one time thing

2 Likes

Just stacking modules. Major titles and customs works better with Q, Terminus and Terminus Squared.

2 Likes

Sure thing!! After 2 hours I still feel a deep calmenss a warmth in my heart and a smile in my face.

2 Likes

Let’s not even start with the “placebo” thing. Go look at the Ultima journals during stage 1. It has the Sanguine scripting in it and they were getting the same results. The testers will tell you themselves — I didn’t give them any information about what was in it.

Let’s not even start with the “placebo” thing. Go look at the Ultima journals during stage 1. It has the Sanguine scripting in it and they were getting the same results. The testers will tell you themselves — I didn’t give them any information about what was in it.

I didn’t mention anything about placebo. I am interested if its an effect that happens every time in the same intensity. First time I run my custom here I was euphoric, since then I didn’t again. I don’t know the technologies, I don’t know how they work, I can only read about what results for others are so I am based on end results for considerations of myself.

To be clear, I dont think its placebo at all, it was a moment of surpise on how strong and fast the effects were, and I questioned myself if that could be possible.
Then I dropped the doubts and enjoy the benefits.
Im editing the previous post so theres no misunderstandings.

Thank ALMIGHTY Sanguine was the only stack module I already owned, buying the rest right now before that price point jumps up $40 per title :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This idea presupposes that you get a free upgrade for all titles. :smiley:
On the other hand, the stacking modules seem to be good to have anyway.

SubClub upgrades have always been free to users to have previously purchased the title :slight_smile: I don’t expect them to change that policy any time soon, as it’s a huge point for many of the user base that sticks around

3 Likes

You get a free upgrade for all titles except customs. :wink:

8 Likes

Sanguine Ultima and all
stack modules just purchased.:wink:

Thank you Saint,
for the awesome customer service

Well I never had a spot for sanguine in my day before. It’s better to use that than ‘1.A’ right? I’m assuming you ironed out any potential kinks from the testing before releasing sanguine.

I believe Sanguine Ultima to be different from Ultima A, just my personal experience. There was way more to Ultima A then regular Sanguine, for sure.

Would like to hear experiences with SanguineU so far. Ran 1 loop, may do another before I meet some people today.

1 Like

Just finished my second loop and I dont feel as frustrated as I did a while ago. I see Sanguine Ultima as allowing me to detach a whole lot quicker

In the Ultima Stage 1 test, sometimes the effects were delayed by 2-3 hours and took two days. Once the momentum started though, it was nuts. Same thing for me on Ultima Stage 2 Special. Took three days for me to REALLY feel it, but now, I’m having the same results as Hermit.

4 Likes

Im really exited about this after the results I got from Sanguine Ultima.
You guys just keep getting better!!

1 Like