Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine Ultima

Is there any difference between the Sanguine Ultima script compared to the Sanguine Module available in the Q-store, besides the build methods?

1 Like

Yes. Itā€™s the faster acting Ultima version.

1 Like

Itā€™s up in the top post.

Ultima is a new, specialized build method that yields incredibly potent subliminals that generates results in as little as one loop a day. With an Ultima-powered title, you can expect to experience results within the first few days of running the title. Many of our testers experienced results in the first day of testing ā€” some while listening to their first loop!

The Ultima scripts are written to cause a short term state shift. Of course, any subliminal will cause permanent change, but the Ultima scripts arenā€™t made for broad change. Theyā€™re boosters. Use them like you would stacking modules or superchargers.

hmmā€¦that last bit is evolving since the article was written.

At present, it seems to me like a personal style thing.

If you are oriented to short time frames, Ultima will satisfy.

If you are keyed into gradual change over a long-time frame, Ultima is more of a fun treat, but less of an urgent necessity.

1 Like

Saint, iā€™m sure youā€™ve answered his before but just for clarification, if Iā€™m looking for a long term/permanent, benefit/change with Sanguine, should I still stick with Q or would Ultima be better in everyway?

(Same question for Rebirth)

Ultima, definitely. Sanguine Ultima causes a quite profound ā€œcalmingā€ effect. Rebirth Ultima can hit quite deep.

5 Likes

Sweet, Iā€™m going to shift my Qā€™s to ultima. Thanks brother

Quite interesting. I know that we were getting to see that Ultima was more powerful than we initially thought but itā€™s great to hear that itā€™s causing even more.

3 Likes

Yeah and permanent too. I saw Ultimas as only boosters, like when I need a quick fix to change my mind but not for long term like Q.

I was seeing SanguineQ as a longterm super calm way of looking at life, and Ultimas as a quick fix when Iā€™m having a bad day. Like a subliminal smoking break so to speak

This pretty much sums Ultima up now. In my eyes, and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen Saint say it somewhere, correct me if Iā€™m wrong, that theyā€™re more profound than they thought and theyā€™ve become like Major Programs.

I saw that BLU had been ran like a Major Program with great results which is phenomenal.

2 Likes

Has anybody been using Sanguine Ultima recently? Would love to see some thoughts on it. In either Ultima or Ultima v2 format (preferably v2). Interested in using it combat depression/depressive symptoms and to improve optimism in general.

I had used it since the beginning of my subliminalclub journey
And the Ultima 2 is my Favorit.
it makes me trust myself and my abilitys and cheers me up

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Thanks for telling me that, convinces me to get it soon. A few questions.

1. How soon do you feel the effects when listening to it?

2. How does it pair with the other subs in your stack. Do you think it enhances results in anyway? Maybe reduce recon?

1 Like

The sales page says that itā€™s great with any stack, and that it does reduce recon.

Guys, how well does Sanguine work for you in terms of dealing with recon?

1 Like

Idk Sanguine just used to make my brain fog worse. I wasnā€™t as sad or down anymore just bleh because my mind was heavy and everything was going in slowmo. Sage immortal gave me the sanguine feeling I was looking for

2 Likes

It has helped calm my neurotic anxious mind down a bit. Part of it is I only run 1 sub and then use SanguineU as a booster. It also heals a lot of uncomfortable emotions that come up in my experience. Not a quick fix but over time will be Hella useful.

2 Likes

Sanguine just isnā€™t effective against the kind of recon I come up with nowadays. If the option is listening to Sanguine vs. listening to nothing, the latter wins. Needs an update.

2 Likes

I suggest Sage immortal ultima

1 Like

The big way this Ultima really helps is taking life less seriously. That doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m doing nothing, rather itā€™s easier to take action because Iā€™m lessening my attachment on the outcome. Itā€™s still there but at a lower volume in my mind.

1 Like

@millyx that might actually be a good idea. A bit funny to utilize SG U as a booster but I can see it.