Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine Ultima

Exactly, it’s subjective to each person.

Ultima stage 3 has sanguine in it? Makes perfect sense

How do you know?

I dont know but i am feeling similar effects so it might have something of its script in it. The girls are wild though… even with sex mastery never saw such lust and sexual agression. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hang on a sec! Is Ultima being offered for free at the moment for testing? Not sure if I understood it correctly so could you please clarify.

There’s a stage 3 test on right now.

What’s your routine? Going out a lot? Meeting people at your workplace?

No Sanguine. You’re experiencing the Ultima Core.

4 Likes

I was just about to say this. There’s something very odd about the Ultima core because even Beyond Limitless relaxes me out while giving me that sense of trust and euphoria.

3 Likes

Don’t underestimate this one guys, it’s powerful stuff :smiley:

4 Likes

just did 1 loop of this…

2 Likes

Gamechanger! Switched my stack to Emperor and HOM recently. As we all know, Emperor is not the best for tolerating bullshit, people telling you no, doing certain tasks (all common in sales).

Yesterday was miserable and irritating so I left work earlier and got less done. Did a loop of SU this morning, got back in the office just now, and it’s a complete 180. I feel very happy, joyful, and ready to take on the day. Let’s see how the day progresses.

9 Likes

I ran it today for the first time in a week and I started to feel more sanguine after 1 minute of running the sub. Pragya in my custom is likely helping me absorb other subs faster. I don’t doubt that my prior memory with the sub also helps.

1 Like

Ditto.

Ran it for a half-hour last night. For the first time ever (on wired Apple EarPods, by the way). It was interrupted after a half-hour but I found myself already experiencing an air of just optimism, appreciation, and positiveness. On top of that, the effects felt natural, not artificial. It was less like it had imposed something from the outside and more as though it had uncovered something that had already been inside.

4 Likes

I confidently say that Sanguine Ultima has helped me defeat what one might call “Sunday Scaries.”

2 Likes

Might as well share my experience with this Ultima. So today I had a Sunday which was overall bland, annoying and empty so I ran one loop of this.

It’s like life came back to me again. Awesome mood and optimism is back baby! Felt really fucking lonely today (don’t really know why tho’, maybe it was some recon). Glad that shit’s over.

With just feeling again like my usual self along with a good slice of optimism is fine.
Took it’s while to kick in. But then again it’s normal, and wonderful to see a sub to work in the very same day with some hours apart.

Gonna mix this with the Executive so I can climb the ladder to my goals.

2 Likes

I’m not 100% on this, but if I purchase Sanguine today, will my downloads show just the Ultima version? or is Q included? Grazie. Paging @SaintFire :wink:

@Palpatine both will be included, last I checked. If not, they have changed something recently.

2 Likes

That is correct, you should still get the previous one as well.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks! I can remove that from BILLionaire then and make room for another module or maybe a 4th core (Look at YOU, Regeneration)