Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine Ultima

Letā€™s not even start with the ā€œplaceboā€ thing. Go look at the Ultima journals during stage 1. It has the Sanguine scripting in it and they were getting the same results. The testers will tell you themselves ā€” I didnā€™t give them any information about what was in it.

I didnā€™t mention anything about placebo. I am interested if its an effect that happens every time in the same intensity. First time I run my custom here I was euphoric, since then I didnā€™t again. I donā€™t know the technologies, I donā€™t know how they work, I can only read about what results for others are so I am based on end results for considerations of myself.

To be clear, I dont think its placebo at all, it was a moment of surpise on how strong and fast the effects were, and I questioned myself if that could be possible.
Then I dropped the doubts and enjoy the benefits.
Im editing the previous post so theres no misunderstandings.

Thank ALMIGHTY Sanguine was the only stack module I already owned, buying the rest right now before that price point jumps up $40 per title :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This idea presupposes that you get a free upgrade for all titles. :smiley:
On the other hand, the stacking modules seem to be good to have anyway.

SubClub upgrades have always been free to users to have previously purchased the title :slight_smile: I donā€™t expect them to change that policy any time soon, as itā€™s a huge point for many of the user base that sticks around

3 Likes

You get a free upgrade for all titles except customs. :wink:

8 Likes

Sanguine Ultima and all
stack modules just purchased.:wink:

Thank you Saint,
for the awesome customer service

Well I never had a spot for sanguine in my day before. Itā€™s better to use that than ā€˜1.Aā€™ right? Iā€™m assuming you ironed out any potential kinks from the testing before releasing sanguine.

I believe Sanguine Ultima to be different from Ultima A, just my personal experience. There was way more to Ultima A then regular Sanguine, for sure.

Would like to hear experiences with SanguineU so far. Ran 1 loop, may do another before I meet some people today.

1 Like

Just finished my second loop and I dont feel as frustrated as I did a while ago. I see Sanguine Ultima as allowing me to detach a whole lot quicker

In the Ultima Stage 1 test, sometimes the effects were delayed by 2-3 hours and took two days. Once the momentum started though, it was nuts. Same thing for me on Ultima Stage 2 Special. Took three days for me to REALLY feel it, but now, Iā€™m having the same results as Hermit.

4 Likes

Im really exited about this after the results I got from Sanguine Ultima.
You guys just keep getting better!!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Good to know. I wasnt expecting anything right away. I sort of thought what I am feeling was actually because of some alone quiet time I made for myself

I consider the Superchargers a hybrid track ā€“ you can just hear the spoken track. Weā€™ve known how to create them for awhile, but weā€™re discovering that a lot of our assumptions arenā€™t panning out the way we thought. For example, youā€™d THINK that Terminus Squared would work the same way as Q and Terminus, just faster, given the fact that the builds are VERY similar, just more information.

Yeahā€¦ thatā€™s not whatā€™s happening at all. I donā€™t quite under what Terminus Squared is doing. As soon as the queue for Q slows down a bit, Iā€™m going to probably make an Emperor T2, just to get more feedback. Weā€™ve received all kinds of crazy reports ā€“ everything from time loops to sudden hyperawareness of time and space. Some people get nothing at all, might as well listen to silence. Some on T2 Mindā€™s Eye are reporting having a vivid imagination for the first time. That being said, Q and Terminus works as intended ā€“ Q gives you stable results, Terminus does the same, just with more reconciliation and overload if youā€™re not primed for it.

Hybrids are the same way. You canā€™t just make one and then use the exact same scripting and expect it to work the same. Our hybrids are different than other producers also. Thereā€™s someā€¦ special stuff I included based off my years producing music.

Also, behind the scenes, we run our company like a tech / research firm, a skill I learned as a product developer / product marketer. Believe it or not, the successor to Ultima is already in planning and I have a prototype. Just need much more information on Ultimaā€™s results, so donā€™t expect an Ultima 2 until early next year.

8 Likes

Hmm, not sure. The masked should be fine, but Iā€™m curious how theyā€™ll perform with the ultrasonic part.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign if I buy Minds Eyes now, does it still comes whit the TĀ² version?

@anon2351792 Yes

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I havent run ME T2 although I probably should because I cant visualize for shit

1 Like

Im downloading it now! Im going for the full psylocibin type of visualization :joy:
Minds Eye TĀ² here we go!!