Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

Wait so is this like limitless on steroids with psychedelic side effects :thinking:?

1 Like

No. @Fire just answered this a few posts up: Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store) - #461 by Fire

4 Likes

Also, is feeling like the reality you’re currently in, isn’t actually the reality you really belong to, an effect of Sage? Or have I just been getting too high :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

That’s interesting. There must have been a change because…

It is only the Sage Immortal Core in the q-Store that doesn’t count.

When you buy the normal Sage Immortal major title on subliminalclub.com, you will get access

Yep. Otherwise, we’ll get a bunch of people trying to buy the $14.99 core on the Q store, with no build and then they’ll request to get into the Subliminal Club Black forum. Sorry, ya’ll – not allowing that one.

6 Likes

Sage…is seemingly interesting…
It could be coming from Alchemist Stage 2 or Minds Eye but I think it’s Sage.

Ever since I got into Alchemist I’ve been big on manifesting and the Law of Assumption, since doing that and adding Sage I’ve been on a non-stop search for information. It’s making me feel overwhelmed and a little lost because of how much information I’m receiving.

It’s literally like I’m on a non-stop search for that secret about manifestation and Law of Assumption.

6 Likes

@Brandon Makes me curious what it would be like running Sage with RICH ?
Assume you’re going to be wealthy or have a lot of money
EOG Stage 1 specifically

1 Like

RICH worked so much better when I was on SG compared to the other times. Might be a coincidence

6 Likes

@Phoermes Willing to elaborate?

1 Like

Here’s the most recent one: I asked for a refund for some workout clothes back in august ago and got a refund and a return due date (amazon). I was getting close to the return date last week and my stack was focusing on SG, UA, WANTED and RICH. I sent back the clothes and got another refund. Another one was receiving owed money from someone, with almost double as an extra. My mother also called me telling me that one of her lawsuits on this crook of an investor has went through and is getting paid, after years of waiting, and would send me some money to buy new workout shorts. She saw a picture of me and my legs look like they’re holding a tent. My wife’s situation also seems to be changing for the better.

The manifestations were much less prominent some months ago, but I just guessed that I need more pathways.

Also, SG brought up some spell/ritual books for money, Damon Brand’s magickal riches was the book that I found out of the blue. I might give it a try sometime with RICH

RICH might’ve been amplified by SG’s inner calmness so I wasn’t fussing about the results, which is a key ingredient when manifesting things

12 Likes

Tongue-in-cheek thought that just popped in my head:

What does it mean to be spiritual / a spiritual guru?

Appearing to be intelligent even though you know nothing.

3 Likes

By Knowing nothing one is invited to know everything. Do I qualify?

But yeah, watch out for gurus that have no personal experience and wisdom - intellectual, book gurus

2 Likes

It’s all in how you carry yourself and communicate. Do you need to be correct about everything or are you willing to admit you’re either wrong or don’t know?
Flexibility and a willingness to see multiple points of view is essential
Then again if you’re referring to yourself as a " Guru " that is part of the problem

1 Like

The guru is the higher self

2 Likes

That makes sense, but what if someone created a spirituality-focused custom with Sage core, would they also be barred from the other forum section or would an exception be made for those folks?

1 Like

This was my immediate question as well. Perhaps they’ll have prerequisites for entry.

A core of either Alchemist and/or Sage Immortal, perhaps.

A minimum amount of solely ‘spiritually focused’ modules.

2 Likes

At the same time, don’t blame the guru because you were eager to give up your personal power and self-responsibility. No one can force you to do that.

When the guru turns out to be an imperfect human being, that’s not a betrayal; that’s the feeling of you growing up.

In a sense, that’s when the true learning begins; and it’s also when a real relationship begins. Between two growing humans walking the path. Not between one human pretending to be perfect, and the other human pretending to be an idiot.

5 Likes

This is it.

The guru is manifested by your subconscious. By your higher self. If he is incomplete and fallible, that is because your mind isn’t ready for the real knowledge yet.

Much like there is absolutely nothing “magickal” about magick. It’s just reprogramming of your subconscious via habits and understanding that the subconscious works on symbolism and imagery.

6 Likes

You nailed it.

2 Likes