Main Disc. Thread - RICH Crypto ZP

Say that to me when I’m a millionnaire :wink:

when are you going to be a millionaire?

1 Like

Next 3 years I believe its doable.

2 Likes

In general, for trading, this is the go-to subliminal?

Forex, gold/silver, oil, etc?

everything but crypto lol…

Currently trying HoM (just started, did 1 loop for 5 min as of now).

I know it is very powerful for trading as it helped me back in the day make money on the market.

I ran rich crypto to develop my forex strategy, not 100% there yet, but I decided to switch to HoM as I feel I might need a bit of it’s magic to polish what I am doing right now.

HoM really gives you a mindset, a mindset like no others. The only drawback I had with was the size of HoM but tbh if you ran subs for a while, I believe it’s safe and effective to run.

In retrospective I might of had faster results using HoM first then Rich Crypto to manifest.

3 Likes

With my Forex academy learning and then applying to the real world I have started with EOG and have Marketweaver module in my second title which is Custom.

Okay thanks, guys, it is actually Genesis that is guiding me to trading probably because I had an inclination towards it from a young age and by scanning my subconscious it has brought it to the surface again.

Maybe in the future, I will try Rich or Rich Crypto, and or House of Medici

Genesis has just completely detached me from that sense of I cannot achieve thus and so, and also the excuses that go along with it. It gives me this natural confidence and inner sense of knowing that no matter what I will achieve the goals I’m aiming at.

Furthermore, I feel very detached from money, half a million, a million, ten million, it means little to me.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there gonna be an update to this one?

2 Likes

posting to ask the same thing - especially in anticipation of this upcoming bull run

1 Like

I have posted this also in V2 thread, but I want to have more exposure, because is indeed a thing for all who are in crypto.

I’ve bought RICH Crypto last week as I want to focus these following months on this starting bull run and get the most of it. I am a crypto player since 2021 and that year RICH standard helped me a lot in having a nice profit.

Now I already have 2 customs with RICH core and almost all the money modules, the third title would be RICH Crypto.

I ran it once on Wednesday (5 min) and twice on Thursday (2 x 15min), as was my last day on cycle.

On Saturday I have registered in a contest in a crypto group to win a whitelist spot. It’s something like a lottery. There were overall around 3000 participants, and should be only 50 winners (1,66% chance)
And guess what? :grinning:

And you know whats more funny? I never entried in any lottery competition on crypto till now (in 3 years). I did it because I knew I am just running RICH Crypto and I trusted I have a bonus chance just for this.
So the human psyche is very powerful indeed.

Thank you @SaintSovereign @Fire

7 Likes