Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

Perhaps more than a bit curious. Eight bits curious. Or a byte curious.

3 Likes

We’ll need someone to take a byte so we can find out just how special it is.

I’m seeing Dragon Reborn and Renaissance Man in my future. But first I need to bring to sufficient fruition what I’ve already started.

This Renaissance Man fits perfectly into the plan I’ve been making. A creativity and emotional energy liberation custom that has, for example, FEBRUUS and I AM/Atman, but also Ultimate Music Producer, Ultimate Writer, and a Renaissance Man core (among other things).

7 Likes

Just purchased and starting it tonight. This will definitely help with my income generating project

6 Likes

Renaissance Man almost sounds like a title intended for the more introverted alpha or sigma male

5 Likes

Alrighty then, pulling the trigger. Custom can wait, at least I’ll be able to feel RM without the additives.

The Creation of Adam is truly befitting, thumbs up :smiley:

Will RM bestow upon us the eloquent rhythms of the copy page writing gift? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m going to find out

2 Likes

tumblr_mpj7qwkV0Q1sz7xs1o1_250

3 Likes

Does Renaissance Man pairs well with DR st 3 in a custom?
And what other 2 Core products do you recommend to build a Custom with
@SaintSovereign @Fire

After one loop of RM, I think there is Love Bomb, there is the powerful self-confidence of Emperor, the Limitless part of Stark…
I can hear in my left ear the voices, a deep voice and a more feminine voice. There is a third voice once in a while which is different. But it is too faint, I can’t understand what these voices are saying. I don’t hear them on the right. @SaintSovereign is it a new tech ?

7 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks for this Saint. I may run this alongside my customized graphics card.

1 Like

One thing I forgot, I feel super warm all over

3 Likes
1 Like

Oh, boy; did they introduce a new member to the Healer-Cheerleader party?

1 Like

Same here

I can hear them as well. I was curious if it was just me.

5 Likes

Hahaha, are you running the Alchemist? That’s uncanny

Not yet, but I will be creating my customized visualization sub with Alchemist ST2, Quantum Limitless ST2 and Mind’s Eye as cores soon.

Perhaps Renaissance Man will be good as a complementary subliminal.

I sold my best camera lens last yer because I was short of cash and felt that there were little opportunities for me to go out and take photographs. Nevertheless, I feel inspired to rekindle my interest in photography and hopefully Renaissance Man might help me translate my love for photography into other domains.

7 Likes

Renaissance Man has me almost more excited than I was for Dragon Reborn. I can see how Renaissance Man will help me creatively and once I have the financial resources I can see it also translating well should I decide to take up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the future.
After this loop is done I’m going to run a loop of R.I.C.H.

10 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Oops!.. They did it again. :heart_eyes:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This guy to be is a great example of a Renaissance Man

5 Likes