being into copywriting

9 Likes

@lion ultimate author is here!

3 Likes

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thank You!

2 Likes

Oh my….pick me up off the floor…

2 Likes

These guys… So now we got a Renaissance Man line :exploding_head: Bet you will also give us the Renaissance Man - Music Producer.

1 Like

Hot diggity damn

Paging @Vinci

2 Likes

The “old tome” Biblesque look of the cover art is just * chef’s kiss * MWAH

2 Likes

@BLACKICE might you be interested in this?

2 Likes

To me, this is the most impressive thing of the whole shebang.

I mean, we all knew that y’all would hit any new sub out of the park.

But to so quickly respond to feedback like this is outstanding. Bravo, seriously.

I can see ZPv3 including minor script edits to integrate all your new knowledge/wisdom to turbo-charge the older titles. Oh man, oh man…

9 Likes

It is times like this which makes you wish that you had enough money.

Edit: After reading the description this is the first thing that popped in my mind:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign In a custom with RM: UWX would Merger of Worlds, Sacred Words, Alexandria, Book Blitz, Story Teller or Subconscious Flow be redundant?

3 Likes

Maybe if you stack is with UA you could start a career as a comic book write/illustrator.

Have you been using/testing this? lol

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire Thank you for this one. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes, I think you could use the space better.

9 Likes

All of them? Wow. UMX must be massive.

2 Likes

Why you make it hard for people to choose there stacks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am not interested to be a writer , but I am interested in mastering the law of attraction scripting technique … I guess this title will help me … and if I mastered scripting technique (I already have success with it ) .

7 Likes

WOOHOOO LETS GOOOOOOOOO, this in a custom with true sell & stark (or RM) = Ultimate Copywriter

3 Likes

Sorry it makes me laugh :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: why ? few nights before, after listening to Genesis I had a dream with a guide/mentor who came to me telling me about things I stopped doing when I became an adult and I should have pursued. The main thing I stopped was creative writing :sweat_smile: and I forgot doing my PhD dissertation ! today Subclub is publishing Ultimate Writer X ! OMG !

8 Likes