Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X

Why you make it hard for people to choose there stacks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am not interested to be a writer , but I am interested in mastering the law of attraction scripting technique … I guess this title will help me … and if I mastered scripting technique (I already have success with it ) .

7 Likes

WOOHOOO LETS GOOOOOOOOO, this in a custom with true sell & stark (or RM) = Ultimate Copywriter

3 Likes

Sorry it makes me laugh :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: why ? few nights before, after listening to Genesis I had a dream with a guide/mentor who came to me telling me about things I stopped doing when I became an adult and I should have pursued. The main thing I stopped was creative writing :sweat_smile: and I forgot doing my PhD dissertation ! today Subclub is publishing Ultimate Writer X ! OMG !

8 Likes

For years, it bugged @SaintSovereign why Ultimate Artist did not sell as well as the data predicted.

It seems he’s finally figured it out.

The job of Genesis is to excite expression of the yet suppressed subconscious demand for the upcoming Skill-based titles.

I see the STKS Master Plan now.

:smiling_imp:

:nerd_face:

:joy:

10 Likes

:rofl: @Simon you will create paranoiac behavior among the club members :joy:

6 Likes

Oh man, oh man, oh man!!! Thank you!!!

Even though I expected more skill-based titles, I didn’t expect a writing one so soon. Thought maybe it would be next month or something.

Was reading the copy and am glad this can be used for any form of writing including poetry. Was wanting a title like this since I joined SubliminalClub and it has finally arrived! At this rate, me thinks all the subliminals I need might be released during this week haha.

And adding Genesis scripting to this was GENIUS! We writers need guidance to find our genres and voice. And talking about need, the scripting to handle writer’s block is absolutely necessary so am glad this is in it.

The muse has arrived. Time to wield the power of the WORD!

17 Likes

How does this stack with Revelation of Spirit?

Also is there scripting similar to The Spotlight and/or Gloryseeker to be able to market books to an audience and be a bestseller?

2 Likes

A+

Perfect stack.

Yes. It has light wealth scripting. By light, we don’t mean “weak,” we’re talking about the amount of scripting.

13 Likes

Thanks a ton, @SaintSovereign :pray:

2 Likes

This box art is beyond lovely!

I love this skill based direction. You can really choose the titles HONED IN to exactly what you want to do!
I guess this also stacks well with UPX? :wink:

2 Likes

this is the title I need….I guess the title that specifically focuses on Music/Singing is not that far away…… :laughing:

1 Like

Me right now:

6 Likes

There’s a typo:

Contains scripting to intuitively understand the your audience and establish a emotional, persuasive, deep connection with them through your writing.

“understand your audience” and “aN emotional”

2 Likes

Will this be helpful if I want to improve my “reading experience”? E.g. read faster,be more immersed in what I’m reading, visualize the “world” of the book, understand the text better…

6 Likes

Reflecting on it, UWX is probably the first major program I don’t feel the urge to build a custom around. It is so comprehensive and “complete” in a unique way, it is astounding.

6 Likes

I want sth like this but for self-expression in various forms (speech, body language, energy etc.) for super effective communication/charm/enchanting/social influence and connecting with people. :blush: :pray:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks, but I’m afraid not. :blush:
I don’t want creativity and being oriented towards arts. I want to be a walking piece of art myself, a real social genius, and an enchanter.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome, looking forward to people making suggestions for this or you figuring it out!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Can Ultimate Writer help a filmmaker at all? I’m not talking about the screenwriting side but the visual storytelling and directing side of things. If yes, how?

1 Like