Main Disc. Thread - Remote Viewing X ZP & Astral Projection X ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased it in the past, the new version is now available in your downloads:

11 Likes

Finally it’s here

I’m so excited I dunno what I’ll do but I’m definitly going to use it

4 Likes

You think astral and dreams ZP can work as stack and they won’t clash .
Any thoughts

1 Like

Well as I see it they could work in synergy so why not

Projecting and lucid dreaming, may be close but at the same time it’s really 2 different thing in the end

One could definitly help with the other

2 Likes

I’m gonna run this with my Alchemist stack in about 3 weeks. I am beyond excited!
Who knows, I might even be able to visit Carcosa. :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside… Has anyone had the chance to try AP in the ZP format yet?

2 Likes

I am currently running it solo with ascension chamber to boost it!

I’ll write on here when I’ll get more time with it

6 Likes

Awesome. That ought to be a power-combo.

I’m eager to hear about your results! :grinning:

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has managed to stack Remote Viewing ZP with Mind’s Eye ZP.

2 Likes

I find it diffficult to practice remote viewing in general. but in sleep maybe its not so sticky (per se) seen it good to add in the your sleeping stack :eyes:
this is the similarity from ~ DREAMS: core Similarities/Differences: Astral Projection ZP is specifically for learning and develop your astral projection abilities, while Dreams is for utilizing your dreams in specific ways, including lucid dreaming. While there is some overlap and one could use Dreams as a launchpad for astral projection, that is not the goal.

1 Like

RVConsultant is one of the guys who helped contribute to creating the remote viewing product he has worked with some of the best guys in the field.

5 Likes

Is remote viewing the same as seeing the future? Will I have to stare at goats?

4 Likes

Theorically you could see in the future with remote viewing :crystal_ball::eyes:

It’s just another thing to see, from the moment your able to see another place from where you are, another time is possible too

6 Likes

@RVconsultant would you mind sharing a bit your experience with remote viewing in general and what type of success you were able to have ?

I’m really hesitating to put that core module inside my spiritual custom because I think it could help me stay consistent with the custom and also be a great 3rd eye develloper overall because I’ll alsobe able to try and measure progress with some remote viewing practice

1 Like

I’d love to know a bit more about this as well, and especially in regards to using RVx either as a major title or in a custom.

1 Like

I introduced RVConsultant to SC, one thing led to another and the founders had a meeting with our good friend and he demonstrated his amazing skills. He has worked with some of the most highly respected people on various remote viewing projects.

9 Likes

That’s why I’m eager to learn a bit more through him :eyes:
That’s a skill that leads to many others once mastered

4 Likes

I’ve helped find missing people.

22 Likes

This is beautiful :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Wow that’s actually amazing
I knew that it could be an actual thing
But reading that from an actual exchange is something else

You’re low-key some hero

Now I can’t remove it or will have to consider to use that sub more seriously

2 Likes

I absorbed some remote viewing skills from rvconsultant :slight_smile:. I knew him since 2014 as we were both members of the hayley quinn dating club.

This gentleman continued to amaze me with his wide variety of skills.

Then in 2020 he mysteriously vanished and stopped communicating with me. I later used remote viewing skills to locate him.

Then i recognized his distinct writing style on the forum and thought aha you are now a moderator :slight_smile:

8 Likes