Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

I think I have only run Rebirth Ultima a couple of times. A Total Breakdown Ultima would be a lot of fun. Run that with Executive. Selective apathy while getting shit done.

4 Likes

That’s my plan, I’ve put I am in my custom. When executive comes out I’ll run it for sure!

But I am Ultima would be crazy! :wink:

2 Likes

Part of the reason is the fact that you’re looking for a “special feeling.” I think everyone’s expecting to run a sub and have this occur, when in actuality, it’ll be a much more natural sensation. If you’re running a title like BLU, but you aren’t measuring your output, there’s no way for you to know whether the sub is working or not. You MUST have some kind of benchmark in place, otherwise you’ll never be able to tell how well the title’s working for you. You can’t run BLU and not do anything, or wait for a “feeling.” Almost everyone who has given BLU a good review pretty much follows that strategy.

7 Likes

Has anyone stacked Rebirth U or LDU with Khan stage 1? How was it and how long did you run it for? I’m planning on getting Khan soon mainly for stage 1 TB so I can destroy my blockages and traumas. I think that’s why my first sub ascension hasn’t been effective for me even though I ran it for 3 months.

I remember when I ran BLU to study and just kept studying up until midnight when I felt I was falling asleep on my book. BLU made me driven to go further, usually I was only working until 8-9PM.

4 Likes

Bro, Khan St1 will kick your ass! Maybe this is what you need to grow :joy:

Oh, and @Sigma11, go read @Myster’s journal (Myster’s journal), he made a post about rebirth ultima!

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I’m going for it, mainly for stage 1 and I will run it close to 90 days. Hopefully after that whatever sub I get or even current ones I have I will see results from them. It’s frustrating for me and honestly pisses me off seeing others get results and me nothing. So I wanna achieve my goal of getting results from subs here.

Yeah :muscle::sunglasses: go hard or go home!

For real, you might stack rebirth if you want, can’t garantee it will change the progress. I’d say just try Khan St1 and see if you feel good or bad, just test out your emotions.

Usually you should feel like shit after a few days, it means it is working.

2 Likes

I agree with @GoldenTiger Khan St 1 is tough as fuck but also incredibly beautiful. I’ve been running it recently with Ultima A which is also Executive. I’ve been depressed as fuck at times but it’s part of the process.
It’s probably best to ignore me as I tend to be a raging pessimist. Unknowingly for I don’t know hiw long my nickname at a prior job I had was Eeyore

@SaintSovereign your reply made me think of this for some reason

1 Like

This entire forum is sleeping on this title! When combined with some related spiritual teachings it is extremely effective!

3 Likes

It makes everything else more effective

2 Likes

Yup, I’ve added rebirth to my stack with my terminus and I have a lot less reconciliation :wink:

I should be able to run 1 loop per day of my custom now!

1 Like

rebirth helps me too with this.

also The Emperor Terminus I have with 10 modules-all results enhancers is SOO MUCCH easier to run than the one I have with Sex Mastery and 20 modules. It’s the extra cores in terminus+ all the new stuff we’ve never had significant exposure too that makes it so challenging I believe.

1 Like

What about the one with sex mastery combined with rebirth?

Rebirth definitely helps, especially if I run rebirth after. But it’s still not as easy as the one with Just Emperor. Also Sex Mastery itself is a challenging sub to run outside the/ or not near the bedroom lol.
Alpha of Alpha also makes me more of a dick it seems lol, Leader of men is the most slept on module I believe. It has you start to live up to your own ideal while tapping into your own deep masculinity so as to become a natural example. And I really feel my life is starting to reflect that.

3 Likes

Interesting, I never thought leader of men could make you reflect on your life! Maybe I’ll add it :wink:

And it’s true that the more module that you have, the longer it takes to show results. If I tryed to run Khan, PCC and SS, I think it would take a couple of weeks to start seeing results.

How long have you mixed your “denser” sub with rebirth?

1 Like

And of course, running multiple separate titles take longer to show results for each individual one. I must be the only user on the entire forum running only one main sub (main meaning excluding Ultimas) at a time!

about 2 and 1/2 weeks I believe

1 Like

What is the highest number of loops someone has successfully run Rebirth on a single day so far without issues? Thinking of trying this out very soon.

(So far my guess is 8, which @TheBoxingScientist has done)

3 Likes