Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

That is unfortunate, as it is exactly Ultima subs where it is intended for the impact to be easily known.

I guess I am a special case.

Do you use any Ultimas, then?

Yea, BLU and Limit Destroyer.

I would presume that you experience effects from these. Don’t they make a difference on you the day you run them?

Not really. No special feeling. But I wrote about something that happened when i ran rebirth.

2 Likes

Is anyone using both rebirth and limit destroyer ? one after the other ?

1 Like

Im using Q not ultima

1 Like

@pacman nice one smash it :slight_smile:

Why not use ultima versions ?

I read a post which said that its not good to mix ultimas in one day …cant find it now.
To be honest rebirth and limit destroyer are damn potent!

Howsit going for you @honeymonster ?

1 Like

I was considering mixing both of them in one day but you seem more well informed then me about how not to run them cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think they should be run one after the other.

The advice I’ve seen on here for ultima is if you’re going to listen to two then listen to one in the morning and the other at night. Or alternate days.

2 Likes

@Joe i think you and pacman are correct cheers

2 Likes

I think I have only run Rebirth Ultima a couple of times. A Total Breakdown Ultima would be a lot of fun. Run that with Executive. Selective apathy while getting shit done.

4 Likes

That’s my plan, I’ve put I am in my custom. When executive comes out I’ll run it for sure!

But I am Ultima would be crazy! :wink:

2 Likes

Part of the reason is the fact that you’re looking for a “special feeling.” I think everyone’s expecting to run a sub and have this occur, when in actuality, it’ll be a much more natural sensation. If you’re running a title like BLU, but you aren’t measuring your output, there’s no way for you to know whether the sub is working or not. You MUST have some kind of benchmark in place, otherwise you’ll never be able to tell how well the title’s working for you. You can’t run BLU and not do anything, or wait for a “feeling.” Almost everyone who has given BLU a good review pretty much follows that strategy.

7 Likes

Has anyone stacked Rebirth U or LDU with Khan stage 1? How was it and how long did you run it for? I’m planning on getting Khan soon mainly for stage 1 TB so I can destroy my blockages and traumas. I think that’s why my first sub ascension hasn’t been effective for me even though I ran it for 3 months.

I remember when I ran BLU to study and just kept studying up until midnight when I felt I was falling asleep on my book. BLU made me driven to go further, usually I was only working until 8-9PM.

4 Likes

Bro, Khan St1 will kick your ass! Maybe this is what you need to grow :joy:

Oh, and @Sigma11, go read @Myster’s journal (Myster’s journal), he made a post about rebirth ultima!

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I’m going for it, mainly for stage 1 and I will run it close to 90 days. Hopefully after that whatever sub I get or even current ones I have I will see results from them. It’s frustrating for me and honestly pisses me off seeing others get results and me nothing. So I wanna achieve my goal of getting results from subs here.