Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

I started using ElixirU and Regeneration 4 nights ago and it’s working like a charm if it comes to healing, improving your mood and taking control over your emotions. I’ve been toying with SC subs for six months too and 4 days ago I finally decided to do it “right”. Healing (ElixirU+Regenerator first) and than move to building solid foundations for Khan, EoG or QL so after doing my healing stack (1-2 months for it, I suppose) I’ll be mowing to Emperor Q and Rebirth. I wish you’ll consider this course of action too. Read @Lion 's journal, he’s walking this path too, actually, he inspired me to follow it too. There are some more guys (with a lot of experience with SC subs) who are doing healing now too.

4 Likes

i learnt some NLP way back in the day, my favorite book was “The big book of nlp” by Shlomo Vaknin
but i also read a lot of books on it, very good stuff for habit change and self improvement

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m also reading @Lion’s journal. I was thinking about Regeneration + Elixir combo as well. I just thought of using Khan ST1 since I already have it. However, let’s see after 30 days :slight_smile:

Yeah, was thinking also 1-2 months… but the holidays are coming… I really don’t want to feel like this :sweat_smile:

I’m hoping I can switch to SanguineU on December… then again one step at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I also have it, partly read and using it as a reference. I’m still a newbie in NLP though, learning from Udemy too :s)

1 Like

Frenchmen are used to saying - embarras de richesse. Choose carefully your path. If you feel you need healing, do it first, if you think you need to build solid foundations, there’s nothing better than Emperor or Khan.

2 Likes

I feel like Khan ST1 + Elixir is a good alternative to RegenerationQ + Elixir if you know that the type of healing that you want to do is particularly for emotional-social stuff or if you want to setup success for a future social sub (e.g. Khan ST4)

1 Like

I would rather say it looks like a natural way of evolving to switch from RegenerationQ to Khan ST1 stacking both with Elixir.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I can agree with that. RegenerationQ as a more general healing to start off with, then Khan ST1 when a specific healing issue is decided upon.

1 Like

What type of healing sub is best before using Mind’s Eye?

That was my previous plan but then decided to switch to Emperor and Rebirth in four weeks.

@King I would say Rebirth.

Rebirth is great for trying to make an identity/practice shift that another (non-healing) sub tries to do.

1 Like

OR you could use Regeneration and Elixir and then move to Mind’s Eye+RebirthU.

Khan ST1 is not healing in my opinion, it more like taking off the lenses. Like a man who assumes he can’t be rich because of his upbringing, low IQ, etc. Khan ST1 will shatter those limitations while regeneration will bring them to surface so that it can be dealt with. Also Khan ST1 paired with Elixir gives both healing and destroying effect. Although I believe Khan ST1 would pair better with limit destroyer. If anyone can verify that.

3 Likes

This does make some sense…

“The first stage of Khan lives up to its name, being a powerful take on healing subliminals. With Regeneration being a subliminal that takes you through your trauma and helps you heal them, and Rebirth literally shifting your perceptions to make you feel like a new man, you might think – why another healing based subliminal?”

I suppose LD could be a good stacking sub here but still Khan ST1 is a healing program therefore it would pair up best with Elixir. RegenerationQ stacked with it could be too dense for some people.

1 Like

Those things fall under the Healing umbrella. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Different names, same goal. And that’s what we’re after, ultimately. The goals. I still would like to know if anyone running K-1 stacked with LDU. Didn’t find much on K-1 and LDU combo, I’ll have to test it myself by the looks of it :slight_smile:

I hadn’t considered running Limit Destroyer Ultima but its not a bad idea. Get rid of that belief that you can’t do certain things for whatever reason. I don’t care for the whole " bring it to the surface " part. I would rather it be just fucking gone whatever it is. In my current situation it has become ridiculously easy to feel trapped and unsure of what to do or how. With the changes I have seen from Elixir Ultima I will lay odds that Limit Destroyer Ultima would annihilate that

2 Likes

From the Limit Destroyer Ultima sales page

“You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days”

How did I miss that?

4 Likes

Are you running K-1 right now? I’d like to hear how does the combo of K-1 and LDU goes. Elixir is a great title, but it would take more time to remove the all the trash.

1 Like