Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

If you’re running a major program like Ascension, Emperor, Khan or Stark, the foundation core shouldn’t be a problem.

So (A) can be runned as a major title and (B) as a booster?

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Please see above 2 posts.

Also can Ultima B programs be run as main programs?

2 Likes

It’s almost a month now , every time I play this sub , I crave for it . I want to listen to this more and more . Even on rest days I end up listening a loop or two even if I keep telling myself no subs today .
Kinda I feel happy playing this and I can actually do 4-5 loops without any recon.

Also along with Love Bomb , my business associates , clients , channel partners all have started talking SWEETLY with me .
Sometimes it worries me that I might loose that boss edge , but just want to experiment as I am enjoying that free flowing conversation with people

9 Likes

Check this out mate!

3 Likes

I’ll use (B) going forward. (A) is best for those who have never run or a subliminal, or they haven’t explored mental alchemy / their inner lives. It’s full of support and “alpha” scripting. (B) is very much focused on results manifestation. Much more streamlined.

Think Ascension Lite-Lite.

Yes.

R.I.C.H. already uses (B) exclusively. There is no (A) version of R.I.C.H.

That’s for the Q store. We already have (B) in Q’s backend. I just don’t want to change the order form since we’re in the process of rehauling it and developing the new interface. We’re allowing people to manually request (B).

Ya’ll are overthinking it. It’s literally just a change in the core’s scripting. Both can be used long-term. (A) has alpha training and emotional support. (B) is just pure manifestation and results enhancement. All future Ultimas will be built with (B) because very few people run Ultimas in a vacuum. They pair it with another title, which most likely has that alpha training in it. (B) runs a lot smoother and allows you to get results quicker.

16 Likes

That is nothing new lol
A lot of people here overthink everything you guys put out or say lol

1 Like

Hell yeah. I’m about to go get some stew and overthink some more stuff right now.

2 Likes

So when can I get Sanguine-B or Libertine-B?

1 Like

@King just pulled a @James on us

1 Like

you sure about that :thinking:

2 Likes

Yea lol i am one of them lol.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign when will those of us who recently purchased custom Ultimas be able to rebuild our customs (at a discount) with the new B core ?

1 Like

Watch a movie called White Tiger on Netflix. How a man goes from rags to riches.

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger

See above post from @TheBoxingScientist

Is that a joke hahaha :rofl:

1 Like

You’re going to riches man…

PS I don’t think @TheBoxingScientist is the type to joke about such things.

3 Likes

I’ve seen there is a documentary like that! my god that’s crazy, it’s so funny :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought White Tiger was a Russian war movie.

2 Likes