Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

With the way I feel now it seems like a very real possibility

3 Likes

Gonna nick name you James Goldfinger !

2 Likes

I don’t know if I understand this B side and how it fits in with the Q store. Are you indicating that soon we will have an option to build Ultima in A-format or B-format?

2 Likes

Hmm same here but i think this might be in Ultima+ lets see what happens

No, the old Ultima core will be phased out. We’re looking at how we can let people easily upgrade to the new core, if they’d like.

6 Likes

Naw, not Ultima+. This new core is a scripting upgrade. Ultima+ is build upgrade.

2 Likes

Build upgrade confirmation now am really excited you guy are going to make 2022 really good for me

1 Like

The cores don’t really need upgrading. When you build an Ultima title, we automatically add a core called the “Ultima Core,” which binds together all of the disparate modules and makes things work better. That’s what’s been changed.

And yes, same thing occurs with Q, Terminus and T2 subs. That one is called the “Mandatory Core,” which goes in every custom sub. Has the same purpose.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick answer… and even more so, thank you for making the products better AND giving that offer of a discount to previous owners.

2 Likes

I feel that this depends on the person. For people who are already working on or from soul-alignment/deep-alignment, Alchemist will make everything work more coherently, efficiently, and effectively. It will liberate energy and allow things to unfold with an ease of integrity.

But sometimes people are in a different place. Getting energy precisely by not integrating deeper aspects. Staying focused on what can be controlled and predicted. For this person, Alchemist might be a detour or distraction from immediate goals or goal-directed activity.

They might experience soul as a productivity sinkhole; something like a midlife crisis.

Maybe it’s not always the right time for soul-searching?

2 Likes

This sub is potent and it keeps on surprising me .

Business people are talking nicely and giving extra respect .
Also selling has become much easier .

A question though ,
Would effect of this sub subsidise over period of time ? Like sometimes it happens witj libertine or is it going to be stronger every day if we keep listening ?

7 Likes

This is an insightful question.

I find it can get more and more in a good way.

However, at times I’ve gotten some negative reactions or just… well, “regular” treatment.

I think the negative reactions I’ve got were because I was over doing the subliminals, felt tired, and people thought my being tired was weakness… and they they “attacked” me, disrespected me, ignored me.

As for the “regular” treatment, I’ve wondered if the really good treatment has to do with energy systems. In acupuncture, energy is more prevalent in certain channels at certain times. I wonder if this VIP treatment has to do with ebbs and flows of energy similar to chi and meridians.

Sounds like you’re on the right track @rajeshwer! Keep on what you are doing, and keep noticing, and keep journaling!

2 Likes

Probably not. Libertine is an aura, and these auras seem to wax and wane for some inexplicable reason (for now). I think it’ll get stronger, though it will normalize. By that, I mean the scripting won’t be as novel, so you may not “feel” it as strong.

4 Likes

Could R.I.C.H. be used as a replacement for say EoG stage 1 or Wealth Limit Destroyer modules?

Also you said R.I.C.H. could possibly be used as core for a Q sub… would it still give a manifestation and aura boost?

No. R.I.C.H. is wealth and success manifestation. It’s very much focused on that. It doesn’t address any of the deeper stuff that EoG handles. It’ll supercharge the hell out of E.O.G. though.

6 Likes

I see a new version of BILLionaire in my future lol. EoG1/R.I.C.H./EoG4 cores. R.I.C.H. should more than make up for taking AscMogul out and keeping it a 3-core custom.

In my playlist.

2 Likes

When you say " supercharge" what exactly does that mean?

Ultimas are boosters. Since EoG is focused on wealth building and R.I.C.H. is a wealth booster, it’ll send the wealth building and manifestation scripting in EoG into overdrive. It’s a very, very, very focused and potent stack to run.

7 Likes

Will RICH speed up the slower effects of EOG?