Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

I am confident @James will achieve his financial goals soon and become one of the first Sub Club multimillionaires.

4 Likes

@King I want to change my life so I can help others and stand as an example of what is possible

5 Likes

You will succeed. You deserve the success.

4 Likes

Thank You but I don’t deserve anything I’m not willing to work for. Thankfully this I am

3 Likes

Good James you are correct you do not deserve anything. You must work hard take action to get what you want. I know you are capable of this your a smart man.

2 Likes

Perfect. A lot of people don’t realize that spending money to make money is actually one of the ways to jump start the alchemical process. Fear of investing in yourself because of the price can short circuit the process, cause you to live in a state of lack and want instead of “I have.”

14 Likes

I might purchase RICH in a few weeks just waiting to see how people get on with it. For me its also about status and I think it has status built into it.

Change that to “I am my changing my life.” Don’t linger in a state of “want.” From the outside looking in, you’ve grown and changed so much. I remember what your early posts were like and how you deleted so many of them. Now, you’ve developed (or perhaps it’s always been there) a wicked sense of humor and sarcasm (polarizing, but polarizing people are successful) and a drive to kick ass.

Remember, everyone: consistency and dedication is key. It took me four years of consistent effort toward changing for me to get to where I am today.

25 Likes

To take this a step further, ask yourself “Why is my life such as that I can help others and stand as an example?”

This is a technique I learned from a podcast yesterday with Vishen Lahkiani, founder of MindValley. Too often we ask ourselves “Why is this happening to me?” “What did I do wrong?”. Our minds work as search engines, so we only get the answers to the questions we ask. So if you ask yourself a question from a state of already having the result, you’re essentially hijacking the process so that your mind delivers and adjusts to the new reality you’re assuming.

6 Likes

Judging by the sales page description, it does. I almost view R.I.C.H. as an updated version of the Sultan module.

3 Likes

In the advert for RICH it says…

• The SEXUAL THRONE stack: Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)

How does it boost Primal Seduction ? Iron throne ?? perhaps i am missing something ?

1 Like

Yes it makes sense actually

Yessssssssss! :muscle:

Hi @SaintSovereign

something is very different about your writing style.

2 Likes

The humor and sarcasm were always there I just wasn’t comfortable or confident enough to let it go.

I remember @Fire asking me in the early days of the forum the what deleted post thing was about because neither of us had seen it. I try not to delete anything now unless it’s not relevant to whatever the topic of the thread is.
I know I’ve changed even though it doesn’t necessarily feel like it sometimes. The way people respond to me is often drastic and not in a bad way.

3 Likes

I was talking about this with @Hoppa earlier. I told my Wife I was going to buy the laptop and then waited for her to say no so I would have an excuse other than my own self doubt for putting it off. That didn’t happen and I fought through the doubt and got it anyway

6 Likes

That part intrigued me too and may or may not have contributed to my motivation to buy it :wink: I’d love to hear more on this too. Sugar mamas/daddies? :stuck_out_tongue:

BOOM

One of the chapters in Think & Grow Rich – Persistence!

Let’s change some lives… :smiley:

I’m absolutely having zero-reconciliation on my Subliminal Stack because R.I.C.H is making me take action like never before. What @SaintSovereign & @Fire have done with R.I.C.H is so profound of a manifestation that we can’t even grasp the growth of this company in 2021.

This is going to be a company operating all over the world!

6 Likes

Boom think and grow rich is a book stepping stone in training the subconscious so once you start using wealth base sub they go hand in hand

OMG RICH is strong ! I did 1 loop of it yesterday. Then last night I had a dream : I was in a friendly place with family members and … 2 of my mentors who were a long time ago my advisers for my PhD’dissertation. They talked to me in the dream so nicely, so positively, telling me that I should finish my dissertation ASAP if I want to have a better and more interesting job. This dream seems a long one and very clear. When I woke up, I felt sooo motivated. And the dream was correct, I really need to finish it but I was too lazy and buried it deep in my subconscious. I found many excuses not to finish it. But the motivation is back ! Yeeesss ! :joy:

6 Likes